Chapter 38: Alone in a strangers world

Emily's Pov

We are waiting in the airport for Hanna. I hope what Aria and Spencer say is right... I might get my memory back and I can talk to Alison and confidence her to come home.

"Here she comes," Aria yells.

I see a blonde short haired girl with some black in her hair coming with bags. When she sees me she freezes. She drops her bags and runs over to me. She gives a big hug, I can already feel her crying with joy hopefully.

"Hey Hanna," I said with a smile.

Hanna breaks the hug and looks at me with joy.

"I'm so glad your.... Alive," Hanna comments with a sad but happy laugh.

"Well she is strong, but their is something I forgot to tell you on the phone," Aria said as she grabbed Hanna and brought her away from us.

I look at Spencer and give her a fake smile.

After a few minutes Hanna and Aria come back and I can see that Hanna gave me a fake smile. She walked back to get her bags and then we headed into the car.

I was looking out the window as we drive. I keep thinking about Alison and it's been an entire week since she was gone and the girls aren't even worried. They think she is just hiding out somewhere else in Rosewood, but they went somewhere in a different state.

"So Emily we will go over to Hanna's house and get everything ready for you. Hanna will get out some pictures and talk with you while Aria and I do some things at school," Spencer explained.

"When's school," I ask.

"It's today and it's starting in an hour and you don't have to go to school because you don't have your memory back. Also Hanna be sure to take Emily back to her house at 2:00 pm because her mom wants her home at that time," Spencer stated.

"I'm not a baby! I can handle myself," I yell.

I am tired of people treating me like I am 5 years old. I don't need people watching me and sure don't need a fuck'n curfew.

We finally get to Hanna's house and we all get out of the car. We walk in her house and sit in the couch while people are getting ready to get my memory back I am just remembering Alison and I. I do remember some parts of just Alison and me, but not a lot of memory's with Hanna, Aria, and Spencer in it. I keep playing back a memory when Alison and I were in the rain. Except me getting hit by a car I try to block out. I'm just really sad that Ali's gone. The worst thing is I don't understand what she was saying in the letter. I don't understand what's going on. I just feel like I'm alone in a strangers world.

"Emily are you ready,"

I look up from the ground and look all of them ready to go.

"How will this work.... It didn't work the last time I did it," I said.

"It will," Spencer said as she grabbed her coat along with Aria.

I just nod and look at Hanna.

"Ok....," Hanna said as she looked for a picture.

"Oh this is a good one..... This was you and I during last Christmas,"

I took the picture and looked at it carefully trying to remember something, but I can't. Everything in this picture is strange even two twins in the back of us.

"Why is there another Alison in this picture," I ask as I give the picture back to Hanna.

"I..... I this is not true. Abby didn't come to us last Christmas I didn't even know who Abby was at that time," Hanna stated.