Chapter 34: Hid - a - way

Emily’s Pov

 “Honey can I come in to talk to you,”

 I open my eyes and shake Alison.

 “One Second,” I yell.

 “Alison Wake up… my mom is going to come in,” I whisper in her ears.

 She quickly gets up from the bed with sheets around her and looks at me with panic.

 “Go into the closet,” I say as I gather her clothes and hand it to her.

 “Are you serious,” Alison says.

 I quickly take Alison’s hand and lead her to the closet and open the door.

 “Its just for a second.  I don’t want my mom to catch us,” I say as I look at Ali with pleading eyes.

 “Fine,” Alison said as she went into the closet and shut the door.

 I quickly put my clothes on and open the door.

 “Sorry mom I had to get dressed,” I said as I went over to the bed to sit.

 “Its ok… I just want to tell you something quick,” Mom says as she walks past me.

 “Ok,” I said in a questioning voice.

 “Your father is going back to Germany for the army tomorrow so today I think we should spend time together as a family,” Mom said as she looked at me with a smile.

 “Sure… just give me a couple of minutes,” I said.

 “Ok honey,” Mom replied and left the room.  I shut the door and Alison came out dressed.

 “I can’t believe you put me in a closet,” She said with a laugh.

 “Sorry,” I said as I walked over to Alison and put my hands on her hips.

 “Its fine, I would of done the same thing.  I am just glad she didn’t catch us,” Ali said as she put her arms around my neck.

 I just smile and lean in for a kiss.  She kissed back long and passionate.

 “Your just lucky that I love you because if I didn’t I would be super pissed,” Ali said with a smile and went to the door.

 I looked at her confused and she slipped out and snuck out while her parents were in their room and I just smile.  She is so sneaky.  I wish I can spend the entire day with her, but I love my dad and it’s his last day so I am happy to spend sometime with them.

Alison’s Pov 

I slipped out of Emily’s house and hopped in my car and drove home.  I got out of my car and opened the door slowly and slipped in and walked upstairs trying not to make a sound and when I walked in my room I was stopped by a sleeping bag.  Spencer and Abby were sleeping on the ground and I kicked them lightly and they woke up. 

 “Stop, let me sleep,” Spencer whines.

 “Your in my room,” I said as walked past Spencer and Abby and threw my bag on the chair and sat on my bed and took my phone out and pressed on a ringtone and it a screech came bursting through the speakers on the phone causing Abby and Spencer jump and cover their ears with a pillow.  I press the ringtone again to stop the screeching and shake the girls. 

“Get up,” I say loudly.

 The girls get up and look at me and there faces fell and Abby quickly ran to the window and looked out with caution.