Chapter 44: Jake's Party

Emily’s Pov

 I wake up with arms wrapped around me.  I look to my left and see Bea sleeping.  I slowly get away from her grasp.  I sit up and breathe about what happened last night.  The thing is, I just feel worse after having s3x with Bea and thinking about Alison while it was happening. 

 I get up and walk over to my clothes and pick them up and start changing.

 “Hey.”

 I look over to the bed and see Bea they’re looking at me.

 “Hey… I was just going out to get us food, but if you want to come get dressed,” I state.

 “We have school and…” Bea looks at the clock and its 7:50 pm.  “We don’t have time to get food.”

 “Oh ok then.  Lets get dressed and go home and you can check us out.  I’ll bring the car around,” I say and get my shoes on and head out the door.

 Alison’s Pov

 “Come on sleepy head,” Abby shouts as she jumps on my bed.

 “I don’t want to go to school,” I whine as I put a pillow over my face.

 “Is this about Emily,” Abby wonders.

 I throw the pillow at her and she dodges it.

 “Of course its about Emily.  She wants us to be friends and I hate that.  I feel like I am at square one with her and its frustrating,” I explain.

 “Oh my gosh!  You have bigger things than your love life.  A is threatening you about your big secret.  You need to focus on that!  We need to stick together and try to ignore the girls because they are on to us.  You have to keep being the bitchy person until A tells you not to.  You have to stay away from them,” Abby explains to me.

 “Your right.  I have to focus on this A thing.  I do not want to go to jail,” I say.

 “See your already forgetting about her,” Abby cheers me up.

 “Thanks now I’m thinking about her again,” I say as my face shoots to my fiddling hands.

“Sorry.”  Abby gets up from my bed and goes to get ready and I get ready for another A game.

“Are you ready to be a b*tch,” Abby asks.

 “Yep.” I breathe.

 I get out of the car and start walking with Abby to the door. 

Once I step in the school I start walking with Abby clinged to my side two boys come over and that’s Noel and Jake.