Chapter 13: Saving A Life

Alison’s Pov

 I woke up and realized that I am in this big room.  It looks like an abandoned warehouse.  I was strapped to a pole and I couldn’t move because my legs and feet were tired with rope.  I started to panic and scream for help until I heard a voice.

  “They will never hear you,” A said coming out of the darkness.

  I looked down at the floor because I couldn’t deny it because I knew it was true.  I can’t believe one night was perfect and then everything turns into hell.

  Flashback

  I was sleeping peacefully with Em until I woke up because I heard something downstairs.  I looked over at Em to see if she was awake from the noise and she was still fast a sleep.  I got up from my bed and started to walk out of the room and shut Emily’s door slowly so I wouldn’t wake her.  As I was walking down stairs I heard more sounds.

  “Hello,” I said while slowly making my way to the bottom of the staircase.

  When I got down to the last step I was pushed to the floor.  I tried getting up but something kept me down.  Tears started going through my eyes until the weight was lifted off of my back and I quickly got up and ran to the kitchen to get a knife.  As I was looking for a knife I heard a voice right behind me.

  “Looks like Emily didn’t keep you close,”

  “I turned behind me and then my noise and mouth was covered with cloth and everything went black.

  End Of Flashback

  As the figure got closer to me he lifted my chin and pressed his lips against mine.  I didn’t kiss back and that got him angry.  He broke the kiss and hit me in the face. 

  Emily’s Pov

 I woke up and felt the other side of the bed and Alison was not there.  I tried not to panic but I can’t help it.  I got up from the bed and went down stairs.  She wasn’t there.  As I was walking down stairs I saw a knife on the ground and I got scared. 

  “Alison,” I yell.

  A tear dropped from my eye and so I quickly picked up the phone and called Spencer because she is the smartest one.  On the second ring Spencer picked up.

 Spencer- Hey, What’s up

 Emily- ALISON IS MISSING!

 Spencer- what, did you check the house.

 Emily- I did

 Spencer- I will be over their with the girls in 10 minutes

 Emily- ok

 When I got off the phone the doorbell rang.  I opened it up and was wondering if it was Alison or Abby.  The clothing told me it was Abby and the face told me Alison.  I just stood there until she came in.

  “Sorry, but is Alison here,” Abby said.

  “No; she is missing,” I said with tears in my eyes.

  “Oh my god! I knew something was wrong,” Abby whispered to herself.

  “What do you mean,” Emily said confused.

  “Ever since last night I felt like something was off.  I thought it was just my imagination; but I guess I was wrong,” Abby said with a tear in her eye.