Chapter 40: Merry Christmas

Emily's Pov

It's been a full week and tonight is Christmas Eve and theirs no school and I been hanging out with my new friend Bea. She is really funny, nice, and sweat. She's straight and I'm kind of happy because I just want to have a friend not a girlfriend. I been slowly getting rid of Alison. I been taking her things and throwing them in the trash. When I ever I think of Alison I just remember being mad. So it's easier to cope when all you have is anger for the person.

"Emily," Bea waved

"Hey," I said as I scooted over on the couch at the café.

She walked over to me and sat next to me.

"So Do you have any plans for tonight," Bea asked.

"No," I simply reply.

"Thank god! You can come and see the lights and stuff the twins want to do," Bea explained.

"Sure," I laugh.

"It wont be that boring now. So are you going to work at a hospital," Bea said.

"Bea I'm not going to work at the hospital. I spend a lot time at the hospital because of my friends," I say looking at my feet.

"You ran in front of their car too," Bea joked.

I pushed Bea and she laughed.

"That's not funny. I was so scared out of dear life that I might of killed you," I stated.

"Don't worry Killer," Bea said.

"Killer," I question.

"Yeah you almost killed me," Bea tried to explain it to me.

"Could you do me a favor an not call me that," I say as I start getting nervous.

"Why,"

"Just a really bad nickname," I lie.

"Ok sorry. I'll think of a new one," Bea replied.

Bea got up and grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the cafe.

"Where are going," I whine.

"We are going to a club before we take the twins out," Bea stated.

"You make us sound like a married couple when you say twins," I joke.

"Funny Em. We are going to get drunk. Hopefully your not a boring drunk," Bea said while thinking out loud.

We get in her car.

"What do you mean boring drunk," I ask.

"Their a couple types of drunks. Theirs a sad drunk; starts moping over exes. Theirs a striper drunk; they start striping and getting sexual. Theirs party animal drunk; that is the life of the party and dances like crazy. Theirs others but I don't really feel like talking about them," Bea explained.

"Interesting," I comment

We finally get to the bar and walk inside and lights are flashing. Pop or rock music is playing. This is awesome. Bea dragged me to the bar area and asked for 2 shots of whiskey.

"Don't you need an I.D," I question.

"I'm work here," she yells over the music.

"Your 18 how could you work at a bar," I yell back.

"I have my ways," she says.

The bartender gives us the whisky and Bea downs it fast. I down it after her and my throat is burning, but it taste so good.