1

Giovanni
I was finishing up a quick mini photo shoot when my manager ran over to me and started talking to me.

"So..you know Bryson Tiller?" She asked me and my eyes lit up.

"Yeah I know him that's my favorite artist." I said gathering my things.

"Well he wants you to be in his music video and take some pictures with him for 5 grand." She said writing down a couple of things.

"That's fine..give me a date and a time soon." I said going over to the photographer looking at the pictures.

" I said going over to the photographer looking at the pictures

My name is Giovanni Roberts and I'm a 22 year old model

My name is Giovanni Roberts and I'm a 22 year old model. I've been modeling since I was 18.

"Wow Elisa! These look great." I said amazed.

"Thanks." She said smiling. "I'll email you the pictures and also send some copies in the mail." She told me.

"Alright." I told her putting on my robe and walking to my car. I was excited to be doing a photoshoot with Bryson Tiller. I bet he's amazing. I started up my car and drove off the beach and drove myself to my house. I checked my messages while at a stoplight and saw that the photo shoot would be tomorrow at 12:30pm and the video shoot will next Friday at 6:30pm.

Bryson

"Stop fucking playing with me bruh. All y'all stupid asses gon get fired!" I yelled at my team.

"You ain't gon do shit." My assistant manager, Isabelle mumbled. I pushed her against the wall.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that bitch." I spat and stormed out. I got in my car and sped to my grandma's house. I got out the car and knocked on the door. As soon as she opened the door my whole demeanor changed. I looked down and saw my daughter Harley.

"DADDY!" She yelled hugging my legs. I bend down and hugged her while kissing her forehead.

"Hey princess." I got up and hugged my grandma. "Hey grandma." I said walking in. It smelled like fried chicken.

"Hey baby. Your plate is in the microwave." She told me. I went straight to the kitchen and got the plate out the microwave. I sat down at the table and started eating. I finally finished about 10 minutes later and I went into the living and saw Harley slowly falling asleep. I picked her up and grabbed her bag.

"I'm gonna head out grandma. I'll come back over here tomorrow." I told her opening the door and locking the bottom lock.

"All right be safe I love you." She told me.

"I love you too." I said closing the door. I put Harley in the car and made sure her seatbelt was on. I got in the drivers side and drove to my condo as thoughts started to run run through my head.

Why am I such an aggressive person...it's like I'm a Rambo..nah that's just the way I am...

I realized I pulled up to my condo and got out. I got Harley and her bag and walked to the front door unlocking it. I sat her bag down on the table and took her to my room. I laid her on the bed while putting the cover over her. I went back to lock the door and I sat down on the couch turning on the TV....I felt my phone vibrate and I looked down seeing it was a text from Markea (his babymama)

How is Harley?- BM- 8:30pm

She's fine. -Me - 8:31pm
Read

I sighed and closed my eyes slowly drifting off to sleep....

To be continued...

Sorry this chapter is so short! It's just the beginning so I promise the chapters will be longer💕Share, Vote, and Comment!