13

Excuse any mistakes....
*3 weeks later*

Giovanni
I was sitting on the bed painting my toes while Harley was beside me asleep. Bryson was doing a show out in Atlanta and wouldn't be back until tomorrow morning. I was still upset about losing my baby but I know God had a better plan for us. A couple of tears ran down my face and I wiped them away while finishing up doing my toes. My phone started to ring and I looked down seeing it was Bryson. I got happy and wiped away my tears. I answered the phone and put my face into the camera. Bryson popped up on the screen and my whole demeanor changed. He frowned.

"G, you've been crying?" I sighed and looked at the TV.

"You know me well..the baby was just on my mind that's all." I said fighting back the tears that threatened to fall.

"We'll talk later. I just wanted to FaceTime you and cheer you up. I miss you and Harley. Is she sleep?"

"I miss you too and you know it." I chuckled. "This girl loves to sleep." I said laughing. I heard a knock on the door and I got up.

"I know and who's at the door?" I looked in the peephole and saw it was Amber.

"Nobody else but Amber." I said chuckling. I opened the door and she had a goofy smirk on her face.

"HEY BITCH!" She yelled walking in. I shook my head and laughed.

"Girl be quiet Harley is sleep." I said turning on the kitchen light.

"Shiiit my bad but bitchhhhhhhh lemme tell you." I looked down at the phone and saw Bryson looking at the camera bored and I laughed.

"I'll call you later B." I told him smiling.

"Alright." He said smiling. I hung up the phone and gave all my attention to Amber.

"Alright so wassup?" I asked her.

"I'm about to release a new song Bodak Yellow and the release party is tomorrow night at 10:00pm and I want you to come of course." She said smiling. I smiled hard and hugged her.

"Girl I am so proud of you doing big things like I remember when we were little you always say you were gonna be a rapper and look at you." I said squealing.

"Thank you bitch!" She said sticking out her tongue and doing a dance in her seat. I laughed I heard small footsteps and I saw Harley walking over to me rubbing her eyes with a pout on her face.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked her picking her up putting her on my lap.

"I don't feel good." She mumbled. I felt her forehead and she was burning up.

"What hurts?" I asked her instantly taking her clothes off so she wouldn't get any warmer.

"My tummy hu-" before she could even finish her sentence she threw up everywhere.

"EWWWW!" Amber yelled making me roll my eyes. I took Harley to the bathroom and cleaned her up and took her to her room. I turned on the fan and got the thermometer and took her temperature.

"103.2?" I murmured to myself. I went back into the den and grabbed my phone calling Bryson. It went straight to voicemail. He must be performing. I saw amber on the floor cleaning up the mess that just happened. I got a 7 up out the refrigerator and also grabbed kids Tylenol and took it to Harley. I made her take the medicine and then take small sips of the 7up. I sighed and went into the kitchen to make some soup.

"I'm pregnant." Amber randomly blurted out. I cut my eyes at her.

"WHAT?" I yelled in excitement. A small frown was on her face. "What's wrong Amb-bam?" I said touching her shoulder.