14

Excuse any mistakes

Giovanni

The next day

I was sitting up in bed looking at the big rock on my finger. We were able to go home last night after getting Harley checked at the hospital. I was just glad my baby would be fine and it was nothing serious.

 I was just glad my baby would be fine and it was nothing serious

I still couldn't believe Bryson proposed to me last night. It was so unexpected and I was just happy to finally be with someone that loved me for me and understood me. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and saw a bunch of Instagram and twitter notifications. I was reading through them and saw they captured my hand when I was walking out of the hospital. I sighed. I wasn't ready for everybody to know yet. I slowly got out of the bed trying not to wake Bryson. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After that, I washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom and tiptoed our the room and closed the door behind me. I went inside Harley's room to go check on her and saw she was still sleeping. I checked her temperature and saw that it went down.

"Thank you God." I mumbled. I walked out the room and closed the door behind me. I went into the kitchen and FaceTimed Amber. She answered on the first ring.

"HEY BITCH!" She said sticking her tongue out. I laughed.

"Hey AmbBam" I said going in the refrigerator and pulling out eggs.

"This morning sickness has been driving me crazy sis, I can't take it." She said sighing and making a pouty face.

"Awww best friend everything is gonna be okay, you'll get through it...you're lucky to still have your baby." I said sighing and holding back tears.

"Aye aye don't start all of that now...everything happens for a reason and you know that. God wasn't ready for y'all to have a baby yet." She said turning into overprotective mode. I pulled out the pancake mix and extra tools I needed while still talking to amber about random things.

"Oh my god amber let me tell you before I forget." I propped my phone up and flashed my ring into the camera. Hee phone was already propped up and she started screaming, jumping around, and dancing.

"BITCH HE PROPOSED?" She said smiling. "IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU G!"

I smiled. "Thank you boo! I'm happy too and I can't wait to marry him I swear." I said smiling even wider.

"Aww I'm so happy- Oop girl offset calling me I'll call you back." She said I replied okay and then we hung up the phone. I went to the Skype app and called my mom and sister.  They both answered after 10 seconds and I smiled into the phone.

(A/N: she's going to be talking in French)

"bonjour maman et soeur (hello mom and sis)" I said into the phone.

"Bonjour mon amour, tu nous manques tellement (hello my love, we miss you so much)." My mom said as I smiled.

"hé soeur! je t'aime et tu me manques tellement, et je suis aussi enceinte de 5 mois (hey sis! I love and miss you so much, and I am 5 months pregnant)." My older sister said laughing while I gasped and widened my eyes.