5

Excuse any mistakes...
*The next Day, Sunday*

Bryson
I woke up on the couch. I got up and went to my bedroom to lay in bed. I started thinking about what happened last night on me and Giovanni's date. I smiled and my mind drifted off to her...I don't know what it is about her but she's different...I don't even know her but I feel like I've known her all my life. Since I started thinking about her I decided to text her.

U up? -9:38am

I got up and went inside the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I finished in about 5 minutes and checked my phone.

Yeah..what's up? 9:40am

I'm bored and I couldn't stop thinking about u 9:42am

I hope I'm not moving to fast...it's just it something different about Giovanni I like..and I possibly wanna make her my girl one day.

Aww,Bry you're so sweet☺️I was honestly thinking about you too 9:45am

I smiled to myself.

U doing anything later? 9:46am

Nope..probably gonna be sitting around the house 9:48am

U and ya best friend wanna come with me to this kickback around like 6:30? 9:50am

Yeah..we'll be there just send me the addy. 9:52am

2538 Oakland Dr. 9:53am

Giovanni

"Bitch wake up." I said shaking Amber.

"IS IT SOMEBODY TRYNA GET IN? BITCH GO GET THE FUCKING AK WE FINNA KILL THIS MUHFUCKA!" She said jumping up yelling. I slapped her arm.

"Girl shut up ain't nobody tryna get us." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ugh well what you want I'm tryna sleep." She said turning over.

"Bryson invited us to a kickback later." I told her getting up and going to the bathroom.

"Ooh forreal?" Amber said jumping up and twerking.

"Yes." I said getting my toothbrush out of the cabinet and brushing my teeth.

"Im finna find me a nigga tonight." She said sticking out her tongue. I finished brushing my teeth and then washed my face. I sighed and grabbed all my stuff. I requested a Uber and it said it would be here in 5 minutes.

"I'm about to head home." I told Amber as I grabbed my house keys.

"Bye I'll see you later imma pick you up at 6 sharp." She told me.

"Alright I'll be ready." I told her unlocking the door since the Uber was here. I went outside and got inside.

*15 minutes later*
I finally arrived home and I got out the Uber. I unlocked the door and went inside making sure to lock all locks. I went inside my room and dropped everything on the floor and jumped into my bed. I decided to go back to sleep.