11

Excuse any mistakes

*4 weeks later*

Omniscient
Giovanni was laying in the bed asleep. She woke up and yawned feeling around the bed for Bryson but he wasn't there. Giovanni instantly felt the urge to throw up. She rushed out of the bed and made it to the toilet just in time and emptied out everything she ate from last night...she thought about it.

No this can't be...

She shook the thought out of her head and flushed the toilet. She brushed her teeth and cleaned out the toilet just to disinfect it. Bryson walked in the bathroom and saw her standing up putting everything up.

"Are you good?" He asked her concerned.

"Yeah baby I'm fine don't worry about me." She said half smiling and walking out the bathroom. She saw Harley sitting on the bed watching TV. Giovanni grabbed her and kissed her all over her face making her giggle loudly. She started tickling her which made her laugh harder.

"Daddy help me!" She yelled still laughing and getting tickled by G. Bryson pulled her off of Harley and started tickling her. Harley joined in and started tickling her too.

"Alright! Alright I'm sorry!" Giovanni yelled laughing hard while tears came out her eyes. Bryson stopped tickling her and she sat up out of breath while mean mugging Bryson.

"Aww are you mad?" He asked as she rolled her eyes and got up going into the kitchen. He looked over at Harley and saw she was focused on the TV so he left out of the room following behind Giovanni. She started to feel nauseous and ran to the bathroom and threw up again. Bryson ran beside her and touched down rubbing her back.

"Babe..you sure you're okay?" He asked feeling worried.

"No I'm not okay." She said sighing. "I think I might be pregnant." She said flushing the toilet. Bryson helped her off the floor and his eyes lit up.

"Really?" He said as he followed her to the other bathroom so she could brush her teeth. She shook her head yes and sighed. Bryson peeped out the bathroom and saw Harley was asleep. Giovanni was brushing her teeth and it took a couple minutes before she finally finished.

"I'm scared though Bryson...one I'm not ready to have a baby and two what if I'm not a good mom?" She said tearing up and sighing turning to face him.
"Baby." He said pulling her closer to him and wiping away her tears. "You're gonna be a great mom trust me...the way you take care and love Harley shows me your a good mom..and I know you're not ready but trust me I know how it feels...we'll get through this together." He said wrapping his arms around Giovanni.

"I guess your right...can you go pick up some tests?" She said pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah I'll be back." Bryson said kissing her on the forehead, nose, and then lips making her smile. They walked out of the bathroom and Bryson was off to go get pregnancy tests.

Bryson
I quickly put on my slides , dashed out the door, and got in my Jeep. I stared the at and put on my seatbelt. Backing out of the driveway, I cruised on the street with my music playing lowly on the radio. I pulled up to Walgreens and made sure I had my good and shades on. I got out the car locking my doors and walked to the entrance. I walked in and looked around for the tests. Once I finally found them, I grabbed 3, and walked to the check out area.

"Next in line please." The girl said at the cash register. I walked up to where she was and sat the pregnancy tests up there. "Hi how are you?" She asked with an attitude ringing up the three items quickly. I shook my head.

"I'm fine." I said and her eyes instantly lit up.

"Oh my gosh your Bryson Tiller." She said smiling. I swiped my card and put in my code.

"Yeah I am." I said as I grabbed the bag and she handed me my receipt. I walked off and sighed. I walked out fo the store and got into my car driving back home quickly. I pulled up in the driveway and made my way to the front door. I unlocked the door and closed it locking it behind me.

"Baby im home!" I yelled.

"I'm in the bathroom!" Giovanni yelled back. I walked in the room and saw Harley was still fast asleep while Peppa Pig was on lowly playing. I walked in the bathroom and handed Giovanni the bag. I stepped out of the bathroom so she could do what she needed to do. About 3 minutes later she was finally done and opened the bathroom door.

"I'm scared Bryson." She said wrapping her arms around me. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead.

"Everything is gonna be fine G...trust me alright?" I said rubbing my hand up and down her back.

"Alright." She said sighing.

*10 minutes later*
Giovanni
I heard a beep and realized that time was up. I got really nervous and looked at Bryson while he smiled waiting for me to grab the pregnancy tests. I grabbed all three and walked over to him and we both looked at them
Positive
Positive...
And positive
I was happy but at the same time scared..I started crying and Bryson hugged me while smiling really happily.

"We're having a baby!" I said sniffing and wiping away my tears. Bryson got on his knees and kissed my stomach while hugging my torso I smiled.

I can't believe I'm pregnant.

I grabbed my phone off the counter and FaceTimed Amber.

"Bitch whatchu want? I was just finna get me some dick and you called." Amber said as Kiari (offset) was kissing all on her. I cringed and rolled my eyes.

"Girl you will be fine...but guess what?" I said smiling.

"Bitch you been crying what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"I'm pregnant." I said as Bryson got in the camera smiling hard as fuck.

"AYE BITCH IM FINNA BE A AUNTIE EOW!" Amber said sticking out her tongue and laughing. I smiled.

"Alright bye get your dick." I said hanging up the phone.

"Mommy?" I turned around and saw Harley walking towards me rubbing her eyes.

"Yes baby...what's wrong?" I asked her crouching down.

"I'm hungry." She said laying her head on my shoulder. I stood up while carrying her.

"Okay let's find something to eat." I said walking out the bathroom.

To be continued...

I know this was kind of boring and short but it's a lil sum sum💀hope y'all enjoyed❤️y'all already know what to do🤪

Thoughts on the pregnancy?

Thoughts on Bryson and Giovanni?

Harley and Giovanni's relationship?