3

Excuse any mistakes..

*3 hours later*

Giovanni
I woke up and saw that it was 5:57pm.

"Damn." I mumbled rubbing my eyes. I sat up and texted Bryson.

Hey I'm up🙂6:00pm

I got out of bed and went straight to the kitchen. I pulled out leftovers from last night and made a plate. I put it in the microwave. My phone started to ring and I saw it was Bryson FaceTiming me..huh thats weird. I checked to make sure I looked okay before answering. I sat at the table against the wall and answered the phone.

 I sat at the table against the wall and answered the phone

"Hey." I said pulling my plate closer to me and prepping up my phone. He gave me a small smile before sighing. I ate a piece of chicken.

"I really need someone to talk to right now..I know this is weird but can I come over." He asked me while I almost choked. I started coughing while he chuckled.

"Umm yeah sure I'll send you the address."

"Ight see you in a little." He said ending the FaceTime call. I texted him the address and hurried to eat my food. I straightened up the house. About 10 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. I took a deep breath and looked out the peephole. Seeing it was Bryson, I unlocked the door revealing him standing there.

"Hey, come in." I said moving to the side and letting him in. He went and sat on the couch. "Want anything to drink?" I asked him. He shook his head and he was quiet...to quiet. I went and sat beside him on the couch. "Bryson what's going on?" I asked confused and worried.

"I'm a bad person that's what." He said putting his head in his hands. "I'm a fucking Rambo." He said as tears started to go down his face.

"Don't cry." I said wiping away his tears. I felt bad. I hate when people cry because it makes me want to cry.

"I'm sorry I'm acting like a bitch." He said chuckling.

"No no you're not..it's fine but what happened?" I asked him while giving him all of my attention.

"It's like every time I get mad, I always cuss somebody out and put my hands on them but I don't mean to, I just turn into a whole different person." He said sniffing and shaking his head.

"My dad used to be like that..it's okay I can help you work on it....let's start now." I told him while turning around facing him. "Im gonna say something rude and I'm going to help you through certain processes that will calm you down." I told him as he nodded his head. To me he was just so perfect there is nothing I can say that was rude...I didn't want to say this but I had to.

"You're a terrible artist." I said as I got scared. His nose started to flare up and a angry look appeared on his face.

"Bi-..." I cut him off before he could continue.

"Instead of having an outburst try counting to 10 and breathing in and out." I told him. "Now let's try this again."

"You're an terrible artist and your music is trash." I said...this time as an angry look was on his face he was breathing in and out with his eyes closed and then he started smiling.

"It worked, thank you." He said as he sighed with relief.

"Good so that's one process you can start using and if it stops working we will work on another one." I told him while smiling. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back and we pulled away.

"Uh..I was gonna ask you earlier but I felt like that was to weird to ask if you wanted to go out sometime?" He asked as my heart skipped a beat.

"Yeah, sure I have no problem with that." I said smiling. I noticed the TV was on and Bryson was staring at it. I couldn't do anything but stare at his looks. I analyzed what he was wearing and he looked so good..

"Giovanni!" He yelled my name as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh, I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked blushing from embarrassment.

"I said I have to go pick up my daughter Harley and I'll text you later." He said standing up as I did the same. I walked towards the door and let him out. He turned around and gave me a small smile.

"Bye." He said kissing me on the cheek. I froze while he laughed and walked off. I closed the door and locked it. I ran to my phone and FaceTimed Amber.

"Bitchhhhhhhhh let me tell you what just happened!" I said while walking to my room...

To be continued....

Hope you guys enjoyed! Vote, Comment, and Share🥰