two.

2|DATE

"Winter, please talk to us." The white haired zombie begged as she and their human roommate followed Winter into the apartment, blood shot eyes and tear stained cheeks. Winter Snow was an emotional wreck.

"I can't." Winter mumbled out as she rushed to her room, slamming the door behind her. She punched and kicked her bed with fustrastion and sadness, angry at herself for letting her mind slip back to that dark memory.

"Winter, we are your family. Please tell us so we can help you. Open the door." Peyton tried to reason with her from the other side of the door. Sighing in defeat, Winter swung the door open and embraced her roommates.

"Thank you." Liv smiled, helping her cousin walk back into the room and sit on the edge of her white sheeted bed. "What happened back there?"

"We spoke to Chase Graves and he said he had no idea what happened, just that you were asking him to make it stop." Peyton added as she sat on the other side of the black haired zombie.

"The screams after the gun shots were fired reminded me of the screams from the Boat Party." Winter revealed, sighing deeply as she rested her head in her hands, glancing dully at her lap. "I remember that night like it was yesterday. The screams, the blood, people eating other living people. I can't stop thinking about it."

"It sounds like you have PTSD." Liv said, rubbing the crying woman's back. "And I think you should stay away from brains for awhile, eat brain tubes instead. I don't want what happened to me when I was on PTSD brain to happen to you."

"What happened to you?" Winter sniffled, glancing up from her lap and interestingly at her cousin.

"Every time I tried to sleep the visions of all those who were murdered, I would see and live their deaths over and over again." The white haired zombie explained, grimincing as she remembered the sleepless nights.

"How about we drag two mattresses through to the living room and have a girls night?" Peyton spoke up, smiling at her suggestion.

"Only if we have alcohol and do face masks." Winter grinned, finally feeling somewhat happy after her emotional break down in the arms of a man who was still a stranger but with a name.

"Let's all get into our pyjamas then Peyton and I will move the mattresses while you find alcohol, snacks and face masks." Liv commanded with a grin before her and Peyton left the room to go get ready.

Winter let out another heavy sigh once her two roommates had left and stood up, immediately unzipping the restricting dress and letting it fall to a pile at her feet. She stepped away and quickly changed into an oversized jumper, bed shorts and a pair of comfy socks. She rushed out the room, grabbing some face masks, and wandered into the kitchen. Winter grabbed three wine glasse, four bottles of wine, a few snacks and finally, a bottle of vodka.

"Alright, that is the bed set up." Peyton cheered to herself, fixing her pillows to suit her comfort.

"I grabbed a few things." Winter stated as she placed everything on a table beside the bed.

"Alright, let's get this girls night started!" Liv laughed as she walked into the living room with many rom-com DVDs in her arms.

Winter woke up the next morning with the sun slipping through a small crack in the curtains and a pounding head. Seven empty bottle of alcohol lay around their bed as well as food crumbles and party poppers. Peyton and Liv were still asleep as Winter crept out from the middle of the bed and into the bathroom.

The kitchen quickly steamed up as she began cooking her first, human friendly, omelette. The smell quickly awoke the other two women who had similar headaches.