four.

4|NIGHTS

The detective and the two zombie Medical Examiners headed for the car. Winter was about to open the black car door when her phone went off, buzzing urgently in her pocket.

"One second, I just need to take this." She said before taking a few steps away from the car and pressing the green phone, resting the phone against her ear.

"Mr. Graves, how can I help you?"

"Miss. Snow, I was hoping you would join me for drinks at my hotel room?"

"I never pitched you for that kinda guy but I would love to."

"Great, see you at 7. I will pick you up from your apartment."

"See you at seven." Winter skipped back to the car with a giant grin on her lips, excited for tonight.

"I'm guessing it was a good call?" Liv asked, watching her cousin through the mirror.

"I have a date tonight so would you be able to drop me off somewhere near home?" The black haired woman directed her question to Clive Babeneux, the driver.

"Fine, but you tell us everything tomorrow." Clive winked at her, starting the car and driving off. He dropped her off outside her apartment building and quickly drove away.

"Right, time to get ready." Winter rushed upstairs to her home and ran into her bedroom, throwing open the closet doors. She grabbed a mesh body suit and a short black pencil skirt, slipping them on and shoving her feet into a pair of black thigh-high boots. Winter carefully curled her long black hair and applied minimal amount of makeup.

After putting on her fur coat her phone went off with the simple text 'I'm outside.' From Chase. Winter raced outside the apartment, heels clicking the whole way.

"In a hurry?" Chase joked, his large frame leaning against the bonnet of his car.

"I am, actually. I have a date with a very attractive zombie. Have you seen him?" Winter said smugly, stopping just in front of him.

"No, but I will tell you if I see him." He placed his hands on her hips, pulling her closer to his body. He leaned down and connected their lips, she gasped at the sudden contact but closed her eyes and leaned forwards.

"That was unexpected." She breathed in as they broke apart. Chase nodded and opened the door for her, letting her into the warm car. Winter quickly slipped in, happy to be away from the cold air.

The two clicked their champagne glasses together as they laughed over a joke. Winter smiled fondly at the man before her as she sipped the bubbly liquid.

"So what next?" Winter smirked, rubbing her foot up and down his leg suggestively.

"Would you like to see the view from my hotel room?" He put his glass down and stood up, offering the ebony haired woman his hand. She happily placed her hand in his and followed him back to his hotel room.

Winter Snow woke the next morning slightly confused at first with where she was. "Where am I?"

"In my hotel room." A voice answered from beside her. She glanced over and suddenly remembered the night. A blush spread across her cheeks as she glanced down and noticed her lack of clothes. "Are you regretting it?"

"What? No, never!" Winter reassured him as she stepped out the bed and walked to the bathroom. "How does the shower work?"

Chase followed her into the bathroom and turned the shower on before jumping in and taking her with him.

"I have to go home, my cousin will be worried." Winter stated as she slipped her boots on.

"I'll drive you home." He picked up his keys from his desk and helped her put her jacket on. "Let's go!"

The drive was short but Chase kept his hand on her thigh the entire time, drawing small circles. They stayed quiet as an old eighties song played in the background.

"I really enjoyed this." Winter leaned forward and pressed her lips on his. He pushed her gently on to the cars bonnet, stepping between her legs as the kiss became more eager.

"I enjoyed this too." He mumbled against her lips before stepping back and letting her walk back to her apartment.

"See you later!" She called out as she walked into her apartment building. Winter sighed as she unlocked the door and was bombarded by her cousin and her best friend.

"Chase Graves?!?" Liv laughed, as she dragged the small ebony haired woman into the room and forced her to sit on the sofa.

"When did that happen?" Peyton asked, sitting on one side of the blushing woman while the zombie sat on the other side.

"Back at that formal event, y'know the one were Baracus was shot." Winter fiddled with her hands in her lap as the two women beside her grinned widely.

"And the reason you didn't come home last night?" Liv questioned even though she knew the answer.

"We slept together." She mumbled, giggling as her roommates when crazy. "Anyway, I'm going to go eat then take a nap."

"Have fun." Peyton winked. Winter sighed and grabbed a brain tube from the fridge before wandering to her room, changing into bed shorts and an oversized jumper. She quickly texted a 'whens our next date?' to Chase before putting her phone on silent. Eating the tube and throwing it in the bin, Winter went to sleep with a smile on her lips.