nineteen.

19|ZOMBIE SEX

Winter sat happily on Chase's desk, her foot occasionally tapping his chair. Chase was currently on the phone while filling out paper.

"Why is your cousin here?" Chase asked when he finally looked up, causing the woman to spin around quickly.

"Clive is here too so it must mean business." Winter answered, jumping off his desk and following after him.

"Look at you, Ms. Moore. Finally with the program." He greeted the detective and medical examiner. "Detective."

"It's over, dude. I don't know what you want me to say." Liv said roughly, the brain she was on taking over.

"I forgot to say, she is on playboy ghoster brain." Winter explained to her fiance while smiling welcomingly to Clive.

"We've been getting the runaround trying to track down one of your men." Clive immediately went into detective mode. "George Marsh. He's a person of interest in a murder investigation."

"When was the murder?" Chase questioned.

"Two days ago."

"And you think Marsh did it?" He chuckled slightly to himself causing Winter to roll her eyes as she knew he knew something.

"It's possible."

"He's unavailable." Chase informed the pair. "If you come back, I can have him here tomorrow."

"Unavailable?" Clive questioned the mans choice of words. "There is nowhere he could be that's more than 25 minutes from here."

"And, yet, tomorrow is as soon as you can see him." Chase responded, smiling politely to the pair and making sure they were escorted away by a soldier.

"So where is he really? Zombie jail." Winter joked as they re-entered the office, both taking a seat in their original place.

"Yes."

"I was only joking." She gasped, a giant grin on her lips as the pair laughed together.

"Want to fuck?" He suddenly asked, placing his large hand on her bare thigh and trailing it up.

"Later, you have paperwork." Giving him a big sloppy kiss on his cheek, Winter left the office, making sure her hips were swaying and his eyes were on her ass.

~•~

"Chase better walk in here with that zombie from your vision." Clive spoke up as he, Liv and Winter sat in the man in questions office. "We gave him a day."

"Hey, I just noticed." Liv smirked as she sat up from her slouched position on the chair. "That's the same outfit as last night, you dirty dog. You hot some chick-"

"I don't want to talk about it, Liv." He cut her off, clearly feeling uncomfortable with the new topic of conversation.

"Thanks for waiting, Officers." Chase finally entered his office. "You'll see this was a bit of a to-do." Two soldiers wheeled in a frozen Marsh who was barely conscious. "Here's the man of the hour."

"This the guy?" Clive asked Liv, gesturing to the frozen popsicle of a zombie.

"That's the guy from my vision." She confirmed.

"Marsh, the Seattle PD wants to know if you magically defrosted yourself and murdered someone a few days ago." Chase stated sarcastically which earned a small giggle from Winter as she finally stood up from the chair and stood beside her cousin.

"What year is it?" Marsh mumbled inaudibly.

"You haven't even been frozen a month, Marsh." Chase informed the frozen soldier. "It's a long way from 2023."

"Damn. Who got offed?" Marsh asked, barely opening his eyes to look at the detective and two assistant medical examiners.

"Max Roberts."

"Max is dead? How?"

"Poisoned condoms." Winter said, trying to keep in her laughter. "At least he died doing what he loved."

"Perfect." Marsh copied her laughter. "Well, as the Commander can confirm, my alibi is airtight."

"I had a vision of you berating Max." Liv told him, crossing her arms. "Did that have something to do with your arrest?"

"Can't answer that." He responded quickly. "My lawyer told me to keep my mouth shut. I filed an appeal."

"Marsh was found guilty of turning a human into a zombie through sexual contact." Chase told the three. "She reported him for not disclosing his status."

"She told me she was a zombie." Marsh argued. "Guess she was a bug chaser."

"You hired Max to be your wingman and that's why you hooked up with this 'bug chaser'?" Clive pieced the investigation together.

"My lawyer was very clear on this." He replied. "Shut my mouth."

"What was this woman's name?" Clive took out his pen and notepad ready. When Marsh refused to answer, Chase was handed a clipboard off his soldiers.

"Human Kattan."

"Thank you."

"I'll see you later tonight, Winter?" Chase asked as the three began to leave.

"Of course, I'll even make sure I don't wear any panties." Winter winked at him and grinned when she saw the smirk his soldiers gave him.

"I remember when you were innocent." Liv sighed and rolled her eyes at her cousin.

"Hey, it's your fault! Shouldn't have kicked me out the apartment to have loud zombie sex." Winter teased back, poking the pale haired zombies sides.

"Zombie sex is loud?" Clive questioned, looking between the two zombies.

"With me, yes." Winter laughed as a grimace covered his face.

"Too much."