seven.

7|FORGIVEN

Winter Snow stormed through the building, ignoring the strange looms soldiers sent her. She had one mission on her mind and she would not let anyone stop her.

"I'm sorry Miss, but I'm afraid Mr. Graves is in a meeting with someone right now." A woman who sat outside the mans office tried to stop her.

"I don't give a shit." Winter spat out, continuing on her war path as she shoved open the glass doors.

"Winter?" Chase stood up from one of his chairs in his office. "What are you doing here?"

"You fucking bastard!" She screamed, slapping her hand across his cheek, knocking him off balance slightly. "My fucking cousin!" Her eyes glowed red as she pushed her hands against his chest, forcing him back on to the chair he was original sat on.

"Winter!" Major was suddenly by her side, holding her hand tightly before she lay another blow on the confused man. "This isn't you and you know it!"

"Why are you defending him?" She turned and looked at the man beside her through teary eyes.

"He's my boss and I'm sure he has a good explanation for you." Major stated calmly, helping her sit down as her knees began to buckle. By now guards had entered the room but Chase quickly sent them away.

"Lillywhite, leave us." Chase looked at the man, waiting till he had fully left the room. "I believe there is a perfectly good reason why you came storming into my office."

"Why my cousin?" Winter mumbled, sniffing slightly as she tried to calm down. "Why me?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you since we met at the Baracus Fundraiser." He chuckled lightly, grabbing one of her hands and drawing circles on her knuckles. "I didn't realise I did this to you, I did not want to hurt you. And your cousin, I just got caught up in the moment." His confession left her speechless, eyes wide as she stared at him with confusion.

"You broke my heart and called me a whore but think that confessing your thoughts about me would fix this?" Winter asked angrily, trying to take her hand back but he would not let go.

"Come to my place, let me cook us dinner and fix this." He wiped away the stray tears from her cheeks and kissed her forehead. "Please."

"Okay, but you better have wine."

~•~

Winter sat happily on a kitchen counter, watching the topless man cook dinner. He insisted that since he just showered there was no point in putting a shirt on as he would be in bed soon.

"I have given you wine and I can see you watching my ass, am I forgiven?" He asked, glancing over his shoulder at the blushing woman.

"No."

"Oh." He growled lustfully, turning off the stove and prowling towards her. "And how can I change that?" He stopped between her open legs, grabbing her thighs and pulling her closer so they were inches apart.

"I dunno, how about angry make up sex?" She suggested, running her nails down his chest and stopping at his pant line.

"I like that idea." His lips were on hers, hands up her dress with desire and desperation.