fifteen.

15|BOOBS

The three medical examiners and Detective Clive stood in front of the three metal tables which were filled with four corpses, a man from Fillmore-Graves across from them. All five were staring down at the corpses with crossed arms, confused about the situation.

"The bodies were stuffed into the trunk of an old LTD at the wreckers." Clive informed them. "A junk yard dog found them before the cars were demolished."

"So, the bodies were moved from the original crime scene." The Fillmore-Graves Inspector hushed them all, his French accent strong making Winter want to burst out laughing at some of his pronunciations.

"Unless they stuffed themselves into the car trunk at the junkyard and waited to get shot." Clive suggested sarcastically, looking at Ravi with a serious look.

"Well, that seems like a long shot, Clive." Ravi played along with the sarcasm as he and Clive turned away from facing each other to look at the Inspector.

"Three zombies, one human." The Inspector scoffed and pointed at the four body bags. "All four of them shot in the head. Ah, a hate crime. Most likely the work of the Dead Enders. The human was, how you say? Dommage collatéral."

"That's not how I say it." Liv spoke up, shrugging her shoulders.

"This reads like a professional hit, Inspector." Clive explained. "The Dead Enders are Molotov cocktail-tossing street punks."

"Bien non, Babineaux." He stated strongly. "They are adapting, learning, thinking outside the proverbial box. If only the Seattle Police Department were capable of the same. My men will come shortly to retrieve the three zombie bodies. Adieu."

"Oh, uh, don't you want to wait until we've completed the, uh..." Ravi trailed off, walking closer to the French man. "How you say, uh, examination postmortem?" He imitated a French accent.

"You believe Enzo Lambert requires your assistance?" The Inspector turned around to address the four.

"Who the fuck is Enzo Lambert?" Winter asked loudly, burrowing her brows in confusion.

"Me, Miss. Snow." Lambert stated, knowing the relationship between the Assistant Medical Examiner and his boss, Chase Graves. "Crimes against zombies are under Fillmore-Graves jurisdiction, as you well know. We will conduct our own autopsy." Then he pulled a funny face and imitated a British accent. "Keep 'em taters for me till then, eh, old chap?"

"I hate that guy." Ravi and Winter both stated at the same time, smiling when they realised what each of them had said.

"What's on the menu?" Liv leaned forwards to look at Clive and his blue folder.

"Gordie Schultz." He answered her and opened the folder. "We were able to pin Gordie down thanks to his unique dental records."

"He is missing his front teeth." Liv said as she opened the only human victims mouth. "How does that happen to a guy his age?"

"Let me show you." Then he led them towards the computer.

~•~

"I got a visit from one of your men at work today." Winter kissed Chase's lips sweetly before going back to making brain lasagna. "He is not the nicest, although he was nice to me but that might just be because I'm getting married to his boss."

"He is just doing his job and everyone at work knows they must respect you or they will end up in the freezer." Chase defended the absent man. "Work hasn't been easy for me as well. We caught the renegade, I've been trying to get answers out of her but she won't speak."

"Do you need a glass of wine?" She asked, grabbing the bottle she had started drinking from and grabbing an extra cup, placing it all on the coffee table in front of him. "I'm going to take dinner off, we can have it later."

"How did I end up with such a perfect woman?" He wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her on top of him.

"By looking at my boobs." She answered truthfully, leaning closer and kissing the base of his neck.

"They are good boobs." His hands grabbed the thin fabric and pulled it over her head, leaving her in a short skirt and bra. His fingers expertly unhooked the back of her bra and slipped it down her arms, revealing her hard nipples. "You are so perfect."

"Not as perfect as you." Then their lips touched harshly, both fighting for dominance as Winter unbuttoned his shirt and threw it aside, her fingers running down his sculpted chest.

Dinner was forgotten as the couple spent the rest of the evening in each others arms, sweaty bodies pressed against each other as sighs of ecstasy filled the air.