✨CHAPTER 4:MASKS OFF✨

Hae Ji's P.O.V.

"D-Daniel???"

We are all shocked to see a man full of wounds opened the door harshly and passed out.

"K-King!Hyung!"They all helped him and put him on the bed.Eun Ji and I followed them.

"Daniel-Hyug!"Jinyoung is about to cry.

I suddenly remembered how I cried when I saw my parents bleeding on the floor.I cant do anything.I really cant.I dont want to experience that again.Most of all,I dont want to see anyone having the same situation.

"W-We can help!" I said.

Eun Ji smiled at me.

"That's true!My parents are doctors they trained us.Even our stepmother!" Eun Ji said.

"Why should we trust a stranger like you?Tss!Call a doctor!" Jinyoung said.

"He is bleeding a lot!If you will still wait for a doctor.Im sure he wont make it!" I said.

"Trust us!Please.Even just for now!" Eun Ji said.

"We want to save his life.But,if everything goes wrong---"  She looked at me.

I took a deep breathe.I know what that look means.

It's a look of sacrifice

"Take our life instead" we both said in unison.

"Deal!"Guanlin said.Others remained silent.

"Alright.Let's start"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are now almost done,he's bleeding a lot but luckily there's a herbal painkiller and other herbs that we can use to heal him in the kingdom's garden.

"Here" I said as I put the last leaf in the last wound.

My sister and I went outside to tell them that he's now alright but he's still sleeping.

"Guys,he's okay now" Eun Ji said.

"Hmmmmmm.That's a bit tiring!" I said as I stretched my arms.

And with that,we took our masks off.

Jaehwan's P.O.V.

"D-Daebak" I said in my mind when they removed their masks.

Yeppeuda

Beautiful~ Beautiful~

Their visuals and my visuals would perfectly fit together

^_^

"Whoahhhhh!!!!!Daebak!Daebak!"-Daehwi

"Are u a goddess?"-Minhyun

"That visuals tho" -Woojin

"Kyeopta"-Guanlin

"Perfect"-Sungwoon

All of them are really shocked.Except for Jinyoung who just looked away.

I cant read his expression since he loves to wear blank face all the time.Hmmmmm?I wonder what's going on inside his small head.HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Thanks for saving our brother!" Jihoon said.

"Because of that,We will not send you to prison" I said.

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.Maybe you guys are just mesmerized with our beauty" Eun Ji said and winked at us.I noticed how Jihoon blushed and looked down.

"Okay!Okay!We wont send you to prison...But,You still have to be punished for trespassing"I said and raised my two eyebrows with a thumbs up

"Maybe you just want us to stay in your kindom?HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA omoooooooooooo" Eun Ji said.

"A-ani" I looked down and tried to stop smiling

"But can you atleast give me food?Hehe.Ya know!!!I collapsed because I didnt eat any meal" Hae Ji said.

"Who do you think you are -------" Bae Jin was cutted off when Sungwoon said "Sure!"

"I'll cook!" I said while raising my right hand

The Hyungs face palmed.

"That's a bad idea, Jaehwan!" Minhyun Hyung said

"Yeah!He might burn the kitchen.AGAIN" Woojin said.

"I'll go to Daniel.I'll just check him" Ong said and went to Daniel's room.

"DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ong shouted the moment he stepped on the room.

What happened?0_0