✨CHAPTER 8:SECRET✨

Hae Ji's P.O.V.
I saw my sister enter the room and she's wet.She asked me why I'm not yet sleeping.Well,how could I sleep?T_T
I keep on remembering what happened eariler.

I saw someone
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Pressing his lips
.
.
.
.
.
.
Against a girl
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who looks like a princess
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It's Prince Woojin kissing a girl

After realizing that I've been looking at them for 5 seconds I decided to walk away but I tripped and stepped on something that created a loud sound.I looked back at them and saw Woojin stopped kissing her.

"Aigoooo" I whisphered and panicky stood up to walk.
I covered my face with the tray that I used."I'm so doomed" I whisphered again.I hid behind a wall and bit my nails.I heared a footsteps coming towards me so I quickly went behind the bush.I peeked a bit and saw Woojin looking around.Suddenly,he smirked.

"Aigooo!Where is she?I think she's not there in the bush" he said with a sarcasm tone.Sheet of paper!I'm doomed.
I mentally facepalmed myself as I thinked of what I should do. "Come out now!I can see your hanbok clearly"he said. I slowly went out to the bush and still covered my face with the tray hoping he wont know who I am. I heared his footsteps went near me,everytime he comes forward I step backward til' I am cornered because of a wall. "Hae-Ji yah!I know it's you" he said. I removed the tray and looked at him. "D-dont w-worry I didn't see anything!" I said and tried to walked but he blocked me with his right hand.I went to the left but he also cornered me with his left hand. "Stop pretending!" he seriously said.His gaze are so scary.It seems like he wants to kill me so bad."P-prince Woojin please dont kill me" I closed my eyes and squeezed the collar of my hanbok "I still want to have a life to live" I begged. I opened my eyes when I realized that why on earth am I begging?I didn't do anything wrong tho? "Excuse me Prince Woojin!I need to go.I still have to do something" I said and tried to escape. "Yah!Hae Ji-Yah!!" he grabbed my wrist. "Don't tell anyone about what you saw!" he glared at me.I smirked. "Arasssooooo!!You dont have to be so harsh.I can keep secrets you know!"I said he smiled at me sincerely. "Really?HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.Thankyou"he touched his heart like as if he's very touched."I thought I have to threaten you just to keep that a secret" he pouted. "HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.I don't want to ruin whatever you have with her" I said. "Wait!Who is she tho?" I asked.

We are now sitting on a tree and he gave me a food.He told me to come with him if I want to know their 'love life'
"She's my-----"

"My----"

"My----"

"My----"

I sighed. "Until when will you say 'my' huh?" I said and pushed him. "HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.Fine!Here it is..." he sighed and smiled. "She's my first and last love" he said.
"Daebak!Do your brothers know about these?Why did you threaten me to keep it a secret?" I said as I eat. "Well,ofcourse my brothers know.But,I dont want other people to know.Unluckily,you knew" he said. "Yah!!Prince Woojin!!It's your fault.You dont want others to know?But you kissed her in a public place" I said.He laughed and said "It's because I missed her...a lot!" He said while looking at the sky. "BUT" I was shocked when he shouted.

"But?"

"But I didn't know you're there" he said.

"Soooooooo.Since I already discovered something about your so-called- love -life!May I know where and how it started?" I asked him.He smiled and looked down.

"Hmmmm....Once upon a time,there was a beautiful girl who lives in other kingdom.One day,when she was 7 years old.He met a veryyyyy handsome prince from twilight kingdom." I chocked at how cringy that is.

"That handsome prince saved him when he was drowning!From that time,they often see each other.But,after a year.They didn't.There's a good news!When that handsome prince turned 18.That beautifulllllll girl went to his birthday" I interrupted him "Hmmm??How did you know it's her?" I asked. "I saw the necklace that she always wear!" awwwwww.

"So back at the story,the handsome prince and that princess often see each other.That handsome prince is hoping that they won't be separated again." He smiled sadly at the end.I patted his back. "You won't" I assured.
"How can you say so?"

"Because-----"

"Because?"

"People may be far away.But what they feel and their true love won't be separated!" I said.I looked at him in the eye. "Yes you separated physically but not emotionally"

"Whoah!Daebak.I didn't expect you can say things that have sense" He laughed. "Yahhhhh!!!"

"But seriously,thankyou.You made me feel better!" He said.

"Awwwww.HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.It's because I'm cute." I said and I showed him my beautiful puppy eyes that I use whenever I want something from someone and now I want him to ask my question. "Why did you kiss her?" I asked. He giggled and blushed. "It's because I miss her" he pouted. "Pft.HAHHAHAHAHHAHAA.Anyway,
what does it feel like to like someone?" I asked. "Correction! 'LOVE'" he said. "Well,it's simple.Whenever you want to wake up and survive because you still want to be with her.There are a lot of symptoms of love" he said. "Look,I'll describe her" he said. "I dont want to!" I said and was about to stood up but he pulled me. "Yah!but I want to!" I just glared at him as he's smiling brightly at the sky. "She's like the sky.She's beautiful,satisfying to look at,and very bright.Sometimes,she's far and she's too good for me to reach her and rain,it's like her love for me.I can feel it" he said.His innocent smile suddenly turned into a mischievous smile "I can feel it making me wet" I was shocked to hear those words and he laughed at me. "Yahhh!!Stop being a pervert!" I stood up and realized that I still have to give Prince Jinyoung his foods.
"Aigooooo" I ran and went to the kitchen area.After preparing I went to his room and knocked." Come in" he calmly said.I hope he remains calm when he see me.
"Here's your food"I bowed at him."I wont eat" he said.
"WHAT?I RAN FAST JUST TO PREPARE THIS AND YOU WILL JUST SAY-----" I imitated his voice "I wont eat" He glared at me. "It's your fault!I lost my appetite because of what I saw earlier" he said. so?What does it have to do with me huh?I crossed my arms and raised my right eyebrow "What did you see?" I asked. "Woojin and you being together" he smirked. I stopped at what he said."S-so?"I asked him. "You look like a flirt" he glared at me."w-what are you saying?"my voice cracked because of how offended I am.I AM NOT A FLIRT. TALKING DOESNT MEAN FLIRTING!-_- he just looked at me blankly. "We were just talking!" I said and rolled my eyes. I harshly put the tray on the table infront of where he is sitting at. "You should eat!I dont want you to get sick!Do you know why?because if you will get sick!your temper will be shorter and hotter and you might say harsher things!" I said.I was about to went out when he pulled my wrists.I lost my balance and in a blink of an eye.I am on top of him.

and the worst thing is.......

MY LIPS ARE PRESSED AGAINST HIS LIPS!

I kissed the man I hate the most.