✨CHAPTER 28:ROYAL PARTY[3]

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

Everyone is now gathered inside the hall as they will listen to Eunha's father read the scroll written by the father of the 11 princes from twilight kingdom.

Eun Ji closed her eyes and breathe heavily. She remembered what Doyeon said again.

"You know what?If you like a prince,the royal party will hurt you"

"Because you will see the prince dance with a beautiful lady and--------------"

"The announcement of the arrange marriage according to their father's will,will be announced there"

She looked at all the prince and even the King of twilight kingdom.What if they will get married to someone they don't love?she thought.

"*cough* first will" The King from star kingdom started to open the first scroll.

'I want my son Kim Jaehwan to take a bath everyday'

Everyone laughed while Jaehwan looks shocked. "R-really?" He asked. "Ne~ It's written here" The king showed the scroll.

"Abeojiiiii~" Jaehwan whined like a baby.

"2nd will" he took the next scroll

'Guanlin's bestfriend,Seonho of Dawn Kingdom.I want you to stay in our kingdom til' you find the one you want to marry here'

Everyone clapped. "Eomma,there's no princess here tho?Does the old king wants me to marry one of his children?" He asked while laughing her mom elbowed him.

"I am honestly the one who requested that!Not because I want you to marry one of his children but because I want you to marry Kim Sejeong.The highest rank court lady of this kingdom.She's beautiful I want a grandchild who looks like a mixture of both of you"

"Eomma!She's 6 years older than me!" He complained her mother glared at him. "It doesn't matter"

"Third will" He opened the next scroll. "This is something that we both discussed!" He said while smiling.

'My son Park Jihoon should marry Eunha of Star Kingdom to remain both kingdom's strong intimacy'

Everyone was extremely shocked to hear it.

"Ani!!!" Eunha and Jihoon stood up.They glared at each other. "ARE YOU IMITATING ME?" They said in unison.

"Prince Jihoon and Eunha!Sit down.You know the rules right?Nobody is allowed to interrupt and no one should go against a dead king's will" Eunha's father said.

Eun Ji calmed Jihoon while Eunha sat with annoyed face as she glared at Jihoon.

"Fourth will" He took a scroll.

'I will not allow my son Ong Seongwoo and Hwang Minhyun to get married to anyone because I want them to focus on helping their brother lead this kingdom'

Minhyun and Ong's expression became sad.

"Fifth and last will" he took the last scroll

'The moonlight kingdom helped our kingdom back when we were still rising up from the bloodiest war we ever had. So as a way of expressing our indeptedness.
I will allow her one and only daughter to marry whoever she wants from my children'

Everyone clapped and looked at Kyulkyung.

"Princess Kyulkyung

"Princess Kyulkyung.Who do you want to marry?" Daniel asked cheekily.

Everyone who knows what's happening between her and Woojin secretly smiled. Including Hae Ji.

Woojin stared at her with spark in his eyes.Kyulkyung avoided his eye contact as she gulped.

She breathe heavily. Looking so nervous.

This time
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Is the right time
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
for her to be honest
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
she looked at Woojin
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tears in her eyes was about to fall
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Woojin's smile was gone as he mouthed "Is anything wrong?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
All these years I was wrong
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
this time she won't think of anyone except for herself
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
she knows people will judge her,call her a 'hoe', 'liar' , 'user', 'selfish',Etc.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but that's not what's important
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
because at this moment
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She will stop lying to everyone,to herself,and to him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I will marry Prince Jinyoung"