✨CHAPTER 43:FORGIVENESS✨

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

Everyone is now gathered outside as they are now seeing Prince Yoo with his tied hands. "Prince Yoo!" a voice was heard behind the crowd.

"W-what are you going to do with him?" the girl asked.

"Sejeong?" Daniel said. The crowd made a way for her,she went near them. "Don't worry,we are not going to kill him.The punishment will soon to be discussed" he added

"Greetings to you your majesty~" a girl who just came bowed at him

"E-eun Ji?Eun Ji....I'm sorry!I'm really sorry I regret everything" Prince Yoo tried to go near her but the guards pulled him back. Tears are now falling from Eun Ji's eyes. Jihoon went to her and hugged her.

"E-Eun Ji!I-I'm his mom" a woman went to her and knelt infront of her. "Please forgive my son!Please tell them to let him go.He is too young to be punished!They might send him away or even----------" she was cut off.

"Mistakes come with consequences" Jihoon said quite irritated. Eun Ji gulped.

She looked at Seonho......and her mom..........

She took a deep breath. "King and princes.I-I t-think y-you should cancel whatever punishment you'll give" she said.Tears are falling down from her eyes.

"W-wae?Are you sure?" Daniel asked.

"Jagiya~ don't do this!He deserves to be punished." Jihoon said. She smiled and wiped her tears away.

"This is not an easy decision for me to do,but I don't want you to be separated from your mother it will make you worse.As a person who grew up without having parents by my side....I know how much it hurts....."

"I hope this mistake will make you a better person....Make this a lamp unto your path towards a good destination in your life....."

"And lastly.....I am forgiving you so that we can all have peace.Me,You,Your mom,and this kingdom.....but what you did...is something that I won't ever forget..."

~~~~~~................~~~~~~

"Jagi~" Jihoon went to her and hugged her. "I'm so proud of you......"

She smiled. "Jihoon-sshi....saranghe~" she hugged him back. "Nado~"

They heared footsteps coming towards them......

"Prince Ji----Aigo!What was that?" Sejeong covered Nayoung's eyes. "Noona~We didn't do anything.....yet....maybe soon....." Jihoon smirked.Eun Ji elbowed him and faked a laugh. "Don't mind him eonnie~"they all burst in laughter

"Um...Anyway,I'm here because Jihoon....um...about the marriage...." Sejeong akwardly said.She looked at Eun Ji she just smiled at Sejeong. "I understand" she told her

"What?I dont?What is it?" Jihoon asked while looking like a kid who knows nothing in life.

"You'll do something about the marriage...." Eun Ji straightforwardly said.He sighed.

"Can I do it tomo------" Eun Ji cut him off. "Jihoon-sshi!We can't do anything about it okay?" She said. He smirked "Can'to do anything about it?hahahaha.I told you that I'll find a way right?!" He winked

"Aish.Just go there!" She pushed him. "Fine." He kissed her forehead before doing what he is forced to do

~~~~~~.......................~~~~~~

After doing some activities for their marriage. Sejeong told them to stay together with their so-called- future wives and husbands since it's already late at night and it's too dangerous to go out. Sejeong provided them with rooms as a couple.

"How unlucky!" Eunha said as she arranged their mattress. "Yeah,I'm so unlucky" Jihoon responded

"I am unluckier.Pft!" She rolled her eyes. "Yah!I'm supposed to be with Eun Ji right now.But since it's late and I have to marry you....I'm freaking stuck here" he ranted

She throwed a pillow at him. "You're supposed to be with Eun Ji?Well,I'm supposed to be with Prince Minhyun too!" She said and covered her mouth when she realized that she gave him an important information a talkative person shouldn't know.

"Mwoya~ what did you say?" He smirked. "N-nothing!" She looked away and decided to sleep while facing the other side.

"Noona!Tell me.What do you have with my Minhyun-Hyung?" He asked while shaking her

"What?My Minhyun Hyung?ha ha ha.Sorry not sorry but he's mine" Eunha sat down and flipped her hair. "And plus! Stop calling me noona.It makes me feel old"she added.

"You like him?Daebak!hahahaha"

"Shhhh.Dont you dare tell anyone or else I will pinch your cheeks until it turns to violet" she said and glared at him. "Fine.I won't....But...tell me more noona.." He begged

"I said I dont want you to call me a noona right?" She crossed her arms at him.

"Okay fine.Tell me more informations EUN-HA"

"Tch. One day we met....the next day we met again until we decided to meet again....we got used of seeing each other that's how I liked him" she said

"Weird"

"Wae?It's not!I just don't know how to tell a story properly.."She hit him and pouted. "Hahahaha.We actually already know that you meet a lot and..........don't worry noona he likes you.........." He winked

"R-really?" She blushed. "Ne~ But too bad he cant confess because he's not allowed to get married" he burst in laughter while she pouted at him. Yeah,he's right. She thought

~~~~~~..................~~~~~~

Meanwhile in Jinyoung and Kyulkyung's room..............

"Mwoya~" She sat on the mattress and made her chin rest on her knees.

"Kyulkyung!" The prince called her. She immediately responded."Ne?" She giggled.

It's the first time he called and talked to me this day........she thought and went to him

"The wedding is coming....You should change your decision before you regret it....." He said.

"I won't ever regret....." She smiled. "Wae?Do you think you wont be happy with Woojin? Do you think you won't be a happy with a person who loves you?" He asked quite annoyed. Her presence is annoying him.He hates her.she's hurting his brother.

"Yes,I'll never be happy with Woojin...he loves me....but I dont love him...." She said. Jinyoung looked at her directly in the eye.

"Then do you think you'll be happy with me?You are going to marry a man who will never love you and who doesn't even care about your existence!" He shouted.

"But I still want you~"