✨CHAPTER 14:GARDEN✨

~NARRATOR'S P.O.V.~

"Doyeon-ah!" Eun Ji and Somi came to her. "What happened are you okay?" Somi asked. "N-ne" Doyeon said.Eun Ji remained silent thinking if they know that they heared her confess.

"Aigoooooooo!"Somi showed and aegyo and hugged her.Eun Ji smiled and hugged her as well. "We are incomplete!" Doyeon faked cry and pretended to whine like a baby.

This is where she let go of the tears she has been trying to hide for a moment.

She faked cry with real tears from her real pain.

"Doyeon-sshi!!!!!!!!" Eun Ji pouted and Hugged her tightly because unlike Somi,Eun ji knows what happened and how real those tears are.

"W *sobs* Where is H*sobs again* Hae Ji?" She asked. "I want to be hugged by all of you!"Doyeon said and they laughed.

⌛️TIMESKIP⌛️

After some time of walking.Eun Ji pointed at something "H-Hae Ji?!" They looked at where she's looking and they are shocked to see her hugging Jinyoung from the back.

Sungwoon is looking at them while Woojin is on the floor with bruises. Woojin smirked and tried to stand up as he wipes the blood from his mouth.

"Somi-yah!!I've been searching for y-------"Sejeong was cut off when she saw it. "P-prince Woojin?Gwaenchanhayo?"she asked worriedly.

He just looked at her and left.

"Prince Woojin!" Hae Ji called him.Jinyoung pulled her wrist and tried to stop her from chasing him.

"Don't go!He might hurt you again." He warned.She looked at Somi,Eun Ji,Doyeon,and Sejeong they are still with their confused faces.Then,she looked at Jinyoung again.She breathe heavily and removed his hands.

"I need to go"

Jinyoung froze as the only thing he can do is watch her walk away........

"I'll go with her" Sungwoon said. "What happened?" Sejeong asked. "I don't want to talk about it" Jinyoung said coldly and left but towards them.

 "I don't want to talk about it" Jinyoung said coldly and left but towards them