✨CHAPTER 3:THE FIRST MEET✨

Eun Ji's P.O.V.

"You cant escape from me"
The man who chased me said.

"Let me go!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said and pushed him away

"Whoahhhhh!!!!Chill!!!!HAHAHAHAHHAHA.I wont hurt you okay?It's just that you have to go with me to pay for the crime that you did and second we have to make sure that you are not a spy from other kingdom" he said.

"Crime?Spy?Oh come on!Why would I waste my time for spying you?And what crime did I do huh?" I said

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.You asked a lot" he said and he patted my head.I rolled my eyes and pushed it away.

"Okay!Okay!Okay!HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA I will answer your questions" he added.

"The crime?Well,you are trespassing" whoah.seriously?

"Next,maybe you are here to spy and look at our handsome faces"

"Excu------"

"And plus,we have abs" Wait.We?Owwww.maybe there are more idiots in this place than I expected.

"First of all,I am willing to pay for that *sarcastic tone* BIG CRIME that I did.But dont you dare do anything with  my sister okay?????!!!!!!I just forced her to come here" I said.he just nodded and smiled.

"Owwww.I forgot one more thing!"I said and raised my eyebrows

"You are wearing a mask.But sad to say,I can clearly see that you are not handsome"He touched his heart like as if he's hurt.

Well,Im just being honest.

"This face is not handsome?" He removed his mask.

His eyes
.
.
.
.
His nose
.
.
.
.
His eyebrows
.
.
.
.

They are all perfect
.
.
.
.

H-His L-Lips
.
.
.
.
I want to k-kiss it

"What now?yeobo(honey)" He leaned closer towards me

D-did he just called me HONEY??????!!!!!!!0_0

"If you're not going to speak.I will kiss you"

0_0

"S-shut up" I said and pushed him away.He just laughed at me while holding his tummy

Bae Jinyoung's P.O.V.

"Welcome home small head" the Hyungs greeted me with a smile while they are eating.AS ALWAYS.