✨CHAPTER 38:BRIDGE✨

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

"Eun Ji!" She turn around as soon as she heared a familiar voice called her.

She bowed at him.Prince Yoo.

"Can you come with me?" He asked. Eun Ji hesitated as she remembered Jihoon's warning.

"Ummmm........"

"Come on!I'll bring you to my kingdom"Eun Ji almost chocked. "Aigooooo~I-I'm s-sorry but I really can't.Bye!" She turned around to go somewhere far from the Prince but he grabbed her collar.

"S-sorry" he quickly apologized as he made her fall on the floor. "Are you okay?"

"N-ne" she glared at him. "Please excuse me,I really have to go!" She said and left as quick as she can.

~~~~~~............~~~~~~
[PLAY IF WE LOVE AGAIN BY CHEN AND CHANYEOL]
[THAT'S THEIR THEME SONG HEHEHEHEHE]

Kyulkyung brushes the flowers with her hand as she walk slowly.............

She stopped as she realize that she's on the bridge.......

The bridge where they used to see each other.............

*FLASHBACK* Woojin's backhug.

She smiled as she remembered those memories.......

"If I told you that I don't love you earlier
You could have spent all your time,
your efforts,and your love
to the right person"

She whispered. She remained on the edge of the bridge for a while.

Until...............

Someone caught her attention.............

Park Woojin

Both of them are standing on the bridge's opposite edge. They looked at each other's eyes for 5 seconds. But,Kyulkyung decided to break the eyecontact.

He started to walk and Kyulkyung did the same but she's not looking at him. While,Woojin keeps on staring at her.......

They felt each other's shoulders hit theirs.

"It's sad when you pass by someone
who used to make your
world stop"

Woojin thought...........

She turned around to look at him go away...........

~~~~~~.....................~~~~~~

"Hmmmmmm!!" Eun Ji stretched her arms as she's about to sleep on her bed. "Guys!Have you heard about the maids who are trying to escape?" Somi asked while fixing her stuffs.

"What?Why?That's illegal!!" Doyeon said.

"They probably thought that the king won't let them go that's why they escape.But,I don't think the King is like that" Hae Ji said.

"Why are they trying to escape tho?" Eun Ji asked.

"A lot of people were killed!" Somi said. "Who knows?We might be the next!!!WahhhhhhhhT_T" Doyeon leaned her head on Somi's shoulder.

"I will kick that killer's balls!" Somi said and did some martial arts pose. While Doyeon hit her.

"What about you?Don't you have any plans?" Hae Ji asked.

"Plans for what?" Doyeon asked.

"For saving your lives. Staying here is dangerous"

"I was born here so I will die here"

**************************************************
"GUYSSSS I'M SO SORRY FOR THIS BORING CHAPTER😭I JUST WANT TO PUBLISH ANYTHING NOW HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA"
-❤️