✨CHAPTER 35:WITHERED ROSE✨

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

Hae Ji is spinning around her bed. "Mwoya~ I can't sleep" she whispered.She looked at her friends and sisters,they are all sleeping now.

She stood up and opened her cabinet. She took the rose that was given by Sungwoon and stared at it for some minutes.She remembered what Prince Sungwoon told her............

'Tell me if it withered already.I'll tell you something'

"Aigooooo~ It already withered"she mumbled. "What does he want to tell me?" and with that she stood up and went to the garden where they enjoyed the rain and took the rose.

 "What does he want to tell me?" and with that she stood up and went to the garden where they enjoyed the rain and took the rose

When she arrived,she looked around and saw nobody. "It's already midnight" she sighed. She was about to leave but she saw a shadow behind her.

"Mwoya~" she turned around and saw him.

Ha sungwoon.......

The reason why she went here......

"Annyeong~" he greeted. She went back to her senses and bowed at him. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"Because of this!" She showed the withered rose. "You told me that you will tell me something if it already withered" she said while smiling cheekily.

He just sighed and smiled a bit. "I don't think you have to know" he said.

"Waeeeeeee?I'm dying to know and I've waited for this to wither!"she mumbled and pouted like a kid. Sungwoon stared at her and said......

"You don't have to know
because
you are already getting married"

*FLASHBACK*

She is the one that the King wanted to marry..........

He went near her
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
and touched her chin
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I will marry you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the King told HAE JI
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
We all stood in shock as we look at a man at his 60's trying to appeal
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
someone grabbed Hae Ji
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Don't touch her" he told the King
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"You are not going to marry her because------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I will"