✨CHAPTER 45:"BECAUSE I LOVE HER"✨

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

"Yah!" Woojin muttered as he saw Hae Ji took the last piece of his favorite food.More like 'their' favorite food. It's now their first night together and everything doesnt seem so good since they fight at little things."What?!" She asked while eating the food.

"Aish!Why do you always take the last piece?" He pouted.She slightly giggled while still eating the food. "Hahahaahahahaaha You hahahhahaha look like a pig hahahahhaa" he said.she rolled her eyes at him.

"I wont cook for you tomorrow.." She said and smirked. Woojin stopped laughing and pouted. "Yah!I'm your husband...." He said

"You have maids here!Why dont you ask them to cook for you instead?...." He sat beside her. "Yeobo~ why are you suddenly being like this?Why are you so moody?Are you----

Pregnant?"he grinned. She chocked at what he said and slightly hit him.

"What are you saying?tch.We still didn't do that thing and besides you know that I would rather die than do that with you right?" She told him and he laughed out loud.

"I'm just kidding with that 'yeobo' thing....Yah! I dont even have any plan of touching you tch.But honestly,I just want you to cook for me...." He smiled.She blushed and rolled her eyes

"I'm your wife!.." she suddenly hit her head "Ow.I'm also a maid!Aish.How could I forget that!" She muttered.

"So you're really admitting that you're my wife now huh?" He asked with a smirk and wiped the food beside her lips. She looked away and feel the heat all over her face.

"But honestly....I would rather marry you than that pedophile" Hae Ji said referring to the old king.Woojin burst in laughter and helped her to fix their things. "It's okay Prince Woojin....just take some rest...." She said but he didn't listen,she just sighed as she's tired to fight with him.

"Don't call me Prince....Just call me......" he was cut off when someone came to take their things.

"Aish.I'll just sleep..." Woojin said and rolled his body with the blanket. "Yah!Why are you taking all the blanket?" Hae Ji tried to pull the blanket while Woojin laughs at her.

~~~~~~........................~~~~~~

Meanwhile at Ong's room.......

"Yah!" Someone shouted as he clenched his fist. Daniel helped Eun Ji to stand up.

"What are you doing?"He asked trying to cool down as his anger took over him. It's Ong.

But Jihoon is beside him

"Why do you care?" Daniel smirked

"Why do you care?" Daniel smirked. "Because she's my---------"

"Girlfriend~" Prince ong continued

They all looked at his direction, and he laughed

"Hahaahha just kidding" Prince ong stated while putting his arm around eunji

"Uhm...daniel, jihoon wants to talk to you" seongwoo said

Daniel and jihoon was just there having a staring, more like a glaring contest, making the atmosphere intense

Eunji excused herself from the princes.
Seongwoo followed her.

"Daniel Hyung" Jihoon called him with a dull face. "What?" He asked.

"I am now the king....and I will not marry according to our father's will...."he said.

"So you will make your own will?" Daniel smirked.

"Ne" Jihoon answered.

"And why will you do that?" Daniel raised his eyebrows.

"Because I love her "