✨CHAPTER 15:WOOJIN BEING SWEET✨

~Woojin's P.O.V.~

"Bogoshipuh~"

I said as I looked at the sky and remember her.

I miss the way she looks at me

I miss the way she looks at me.I miss the way she hugs me.I miss her.I really miss her.I want to hug her I want to be with her.

"Woojin-ah!" I turned around and saw Ong approach me.He put his arms around my shoulders.I tried to cover my bruises and the wound on my lips that my small head dongsaeng made.

"How are you?It's been a long time since you've been with us!"He asked. "Is everything okay?"

"N-ne!" I said while looking down.Please dont see my bruises and wounds.Not now Hyung.

"Why is our little Woojinnniieee~ not looking directly at his handsome Hyung?" He said with his disgusting aegyo voice. "YAHHHH!!I AM NOT LITTLE AND-----" I stopped when I realized that I exposed my wounds. He looked at me with shock. "Yah!what happened to you?"

"This is nothing Hyung!I've been through a lot to make this a big deal" I said and walked away.He ran towards me and glared at me. "Why don't you just tell me what happened instead of pretending to be strong huh?Am I not your Hyung?Am I not your brother?Am I nothing to you?" I scratched the back of neck and smiled at him.

"Hyung~ It's just that I-------"

"I----------"

"I slipped" I said and showed him my not-so-good smile

"Hahahhahahahahahahhaha!" He laughed then he suddenly become serious "Do you really think I'm that dumb to believe that?" He said. "If you wont answer me,I will tell your princess to not come here for a week" he said I pouted at what he said. I already miss her.I can't handle not seeing her for that long.

"Fine!Our small head dongsaeng punched me.More like torture!Hahahahhahahahahha" I said.He looked shock.Like SO SHOCKED. "R-really?" He checked my face."B-Baebae did that?" He asked and I nodded with my crossed arms. "Wae?" He asked me.

I explained what happened and he's against what I did. Well,I know.I know I did wrong for hurting a girl like her and I know I shouldn't be mad at Jinyoung for punching me like that.

"You're an idiot!" Seongwoo-Hyung said. "Wae?" I asked.

"Maybe she's not the only one who saw that kiss!Aishhhh.Why did you freaking kiss her in a public place huh?" He said and playfully flick my forehead.

"Hahahahaha.I know Hyung.But I wont apologized until there's enough evidence that it wasn't her who spread that news" I said he glared at me.

"You're right!ENOUGH EVIDENCE.You hurt her without realizing that you dont have enough evidence!Aishhhh.I don't understand you snaggle tooth guy!"He said while pouting. I just laughed at him.