✨CHAPTER 30:BEG✨

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

"Woojin-ah" he looked at someone as she went near him. She took her drink. "You're drunk!" She said.

"So what?hahahahhahaa as if you care!" He stood up

"HAHAHAHHAA AS IF SOMEONE CARES!!NO ONE CARES BECAUSE NO ONE LOVES ME!" He shouted.

She sighed and took his hands. "It doesn't mean being heartbroken is being unloved by everyone"she said.

"Too much information haahhahaha"Daehwi came. She bowed at him.

"Hello Prince Daehwi"Daehwi waved "Hi,Hae Ji"

"Yah!!Why can you still laugh like that?Can't you see I'm suffering here?" Woojin said. "Aishhhh!!!Hyung it's not your lost." He said.

"Losing someone you love is a lost" Woojin said and drink again. Hae Ji took it.

"This won't help" she said. Woojin just glared at her.

"Yah!Have you ever tried to love?No because you're a gay" Woojin told Daehwi. Daehwi was shocked and put his hands on his chest. "If you're not brokenhearted!I could have ripped your face apart!" He said.

"What can I do to help?" Daehwi elbowed Woojin

"Fix my things"

"Wae?Did you mess it up after knowing that she will marry Jinyoung Hyung?Hhahahahahhahahahha" Woojin glared at him again. "I will leave" he said.

"What?Who told you,you can do that huh?" He asked.

"Just shut up and fix it.It's the only thing you can do to help" Daehwi sighed and hugged him. "Be strong Hyung.I'm not good at giving advices so all I can say is FIGHTINGGGGGG!" He stood up to go inside Woojin's room.

"But I promise you!"

"You"

"Will have someone"

"Who will love you back"

He said.Woojin smirked.I hope so. He thought

"Are you really leaving?" Hae Ji asked while pouting.

"Yes" he said without looking at her.

"I will miss you"She said as she sit beside him.

'Someone will miss me.......' he thought.

"I'm sorry for what I did before" he said. "I really regret it" Hae Ji just laughed. "It's okay!"

"Hae Ji?"

"Ne?"

"Hmmmmmppp" he stretched his arms. "I'm sleepy"he put his head on her shoulders. He started to cry again.

Hae Ji wrapped her arm around his shoulders.

"Ulji mala~[TRANS:DONT CRY]Everything will be alright" she said

"Gomawoyo~" He said. "Having a shoulder to cry on feels like you never walk alone" he added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"King Daniel-sshi!" Jihoon called him. "Ne?" He knows what Jihoon will do.

"Hyung!Please.I'm begging you.Stop that arrange marriage now please" he begged. Daniel sighed.

"Jihoon-sshi" He went to him and patted his head.

"I love you but I can't do anything about what our father wants.I can't go against his will" He said. "Please Hyung~ I will do everything" He kneeled down.

Daniel pulled him to stand up. "I'm sorry Jihoon-ah"

"Hyung!Please" he begged.

"It's our father's will" Daniel said.

Jihoon cried. "Wae?Abeoji~" Daniel hugged him.

He glared at Daniel as he clenched his fist. He stood up and walked away leaving a puzzled Daniel behind.

'I know a way
to stop that 'will'
and I will do it
whatever it will take.....
I am willing to take its consequence'

"I should be a king and I will be a king"