✨CHAPTER 33:GONE✨

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

"Daebak" Somi pointed at a flower

"Daebak" Somi pointed at a flower. "Somi-sshi really loves flowers" Eun Ji said.

"Yeah,it's a good thing she isn't forbidden to pick hahahhahahahhahahahha" Doyeon teased.

"Aigooooo~This is really heavy"Hae Ji complained as she carry her stuffs from their old room.

The King just suddenly ordered them to transfer a room and they didn't bother to ask.

"Whoahhhhhhh" They all stood in aww and amusement as they look at their new room which is a hundred times better than the first one.

"Let's arrange now"Eun Ji said and they began to arrange.

⌛️TIMESKIP⌛️

"Aigoooooo~" Somi suddenly hit her head in the middle of their arrangement. "Wae?" Hae Ji asked

"I forgot some of my hanboks!aigooooo~ I have to get them as soon as possible"she stood up and ran away as they all laughed at her.

"Hahahhaha how can she forget that?" Eun Ji said.

~~~~~~~~~~

After an hour of arranging and goofing around.Eun Ji realized something..........

"Eun Ji-sshi!Is something wrong?"Hae Ji asked her as she noticed that Eun Ji is trying to look for something.

"I lost---------" she sighed. "The necklace that Prince Ong gave me" she said as tears are about to fall from her eyes.

His voice keeps on echoing to her ears........

'But I made this for you!'

"What have I done?" Eun Ji said and panicked. "Ootokkkeee??????????" Hae Ji and Doyeon sit beside her

"Calm down.We will help you find it" Doyeon said and they started to look for it.

⌛️TIMESKIP⌛️

After how many minutes of finding the necklace it is still nowhere to be found.Eun Ji decided to have some fresh air since she's so nervous that he might find out.

"Annyeong~"She jumped in shock as a man approached her. "Mwoya~ Y- you scared me!" She said. Eun Ji bowed as she realized he is a prince.