✨CHAPTER 37:EAT✨

👉🏻NARRATOR's P.O.V.👈🏻

"How's your orientation?" Eun Ji asked Jihoon as she put the tray full of foods on his table. "We haven't started because that ugly Eunha is late and there's a dead body again!When will that killer stop!" He said.

"Yeah" Eun Ji looked down as she felt sad for those who were killed. "Eun Ji-sshi!" Jihoon called her. "Ne?"

"Don't you want to eat with me?" He asked. "N-no it's okay!" She said. "Eat!" He commanded and offered a chopsticks with foods.

"Are you serious?we are going to eat with the same chopsticks?" She asked quite blushing. "So what?We even kissed" he said and winked at her. She gulped and looked away.

"Hahahahhahahaha just eat now.You might get sick again" she followed him and eat. "You're a good cook!" He winked at her again.

"I said stop winking!!!!!" She glared at him. "Wae?Don't you want me to see you blush?"

"Yah!Stop saying impossible and disgusting things" she said. They continued to eat until they decided to walk in the garden.

Eun Ji is looking at the beautiful lake until she realized that Jihoon is looking at her chest

Eun Ji is looking at the beautiful lake until she realized that Jihoon is looking at her chest. She covered it as quick as she can. "Yahhhh!!What are you looking at?" She asked. Jihoon looked down and smiled.

"Mwoya~ what are you thinking?hahahahhaha ani.I'm looking at your necklace. That's so familiar!" He said.

That's when she realized that her necklace is exposed.

"Oww this? This is a royal necklace." She said.Jihoon looks shocked. "My mother and father worked here back then. They have high positions and they are one of the people that your father trust the most!Because of that,he gave them this necklace and there's something inside!" She said and she opened it.It's not just a simple necklace,it's a locket. She took something from the inside and showed it to Jihoon.

"This is a royal paper!" She said. "My parents told me that whatever written here will be believed and followed" she added.

"Really?Daebak!" Jihoon said. "Did you know?our parents told us to never come here!But one night we tried to find out what's in this place that's why we were caught by Prince Ong and Prince Jinyoung!hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaha"

"Hmmm?Wae?Why did they forbiden you to come?" He asked. "I don't know." She pouted.

"Mwoya~" she yawned. "I'm sleepy!"

"Look!" Jihoon pointed at a tree and intertwined their hands. "Let's sleep their for an hour" he said.

 "Let's sleep their for an hour" he said

Jihoon lied down and open his arms. Eun Ji is hesitating because Doyeon might see them but......

Among all her thoughts that they might hurt Doyeon......

Something inside tells her that she is happy with Jihoon...

Because
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Even though

There are millions of reasons
why they shouldn't
be together........

There's always a dominant
one reason why
they force themselves to
be with each other........

No matter how destiny pulls
them apart
and no matter
how much the world is against them.......

That reason is
LOVE
a thing that they feel
but they still didn't admit themselves.