✨CHAPTER 54:ALMOST✨

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

"Kyeopta~" Eun Ji said as she is looking at the princes.They are all playing but it's a good thing for her that Jihoon isn't there otherwise,she won't last longer.

Besides Jihoon,Ong is also not there

"Okay!Okay!" Jaehwan said as he kicked the ball.He kicked it in the right direction which made the other princes cheer him.

"Yes good!" Jinyoung said.

"Enjoy watching?" A voice said,she turned around and saw Prince Ong. She nodded and smiled widely

"Aigo~hahahahaahahaha" they laughed as the ball hit Woojin's face.

"Yah!Hyung~" Woojin chased Sungwoon and playfully wrestled him when he got caught because of his small legs.

"How are you?" Ong asked her. "Still fine..." she responded without looking at him. She knows she's lying to the Prince and to herself.

She isn't okay since then,and she will never be.

"I know you're not..." he said. She just responded with a sigh.

"You miss him?" He asked again. "I know what happened...." he added

"W-what?H-how?"

"We are brothers..so of course he'll tell us...and the pain in his eyes can't lie...." he said

"We also know about the royal paper...."

"W-WHAT?...W-wait...So,Daniel isn't mad?I-I mean why didn't he do something?" Eun Ji asked. Ong chuckled and patted her head

"Don't worry...Jihoon will give it back..."

"We know him...and Daniel also wants to have some rest..."

"it's never easy to be a king....." he said.She just nodded and smiled.

。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。♥。・゚♡゚・。゜♥。゚♡゚・。♥。・゚

[NIGHT]

Kyulkyung stared at her husband as he arrived with his hair all wet. He just ignored her existence.As always.

"D-did you eat?" She asked. He just replied with a hum. She smiled widely as she realized that it's the first time he responded to her even with just a hum,she is already happy with that.

"Gomawo~" he smiled.

"Mwoya~did I hear it,right?Y-you said t-thankyou t-to m-me?...." she said. He nodded.

"Wae?Is it bad to say thankyou to the one who cares for you?...." he asked and chuckled. She stood up and hugged him.

"I-I'm so happy...." she said as tears are starting to roll down her eyes. He lifted her chin with his index finger as he stare directly to her eyes.

"I'm starting to change the way I looking at you...you're a good wife after all..."He said and wiped her tears.

"Saranghe~" she said. "I love you so much...." she added. The prince didn't say anything.