✨CHAPTER 57:DRUNK✨

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻

"E-eun Ji?" He stuttered as soon as he noticed that something wrong is going on inside Eun Ji's mind.

"Yes,Jihoon?" She asked as he looked at him seductively. "WAE?" She asked as she flipped her hair,driving him crazy.

"What are yo--------" He was stopped when her lips landed on him. He wants to stop,but he can't. Her lips is too addictive.

She put her hands on the back of his neck to deepen the kiss while Jihoon caressed her chin. He let go when he noticed that she is running out of breathe.

"Why did you stop?" She weakly asked,while catching her breath

"I'm afraid that you run out of breathe" he stared deeper in her eyes "and I'm afraid that I won't be able to stop myself" he added

She winked at him. "I'm too sexy for you to resist,Jihoon-ah"

"I KNEW IT!YOU'RE DRUNK!" He said earning a chuckle from her.

"Am I?!"

Jihoon face-palmed. "What did y----" he stopped when he saw a bottle of soju on the table

"D-did you dr------" he was cut off again. This time,not by her lips but by her nod

"I choked and drank that!I thought it's water hahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahaha"

"WHO THE HELL PUT THIS HERE?!" Jihoon clenched his fist

"Calm down,piggy!" She said and burst in laughter. While Jihoon looked around.

Suddenly,a knocked was heared. "Open up!"

"Jihoon-ah!Have you seen the bottle of Soju I left here?" Ong asked.Jihoon just kept his blank face as he wants Ong to find out himself what his dumbness has done.

"Ow,here it is." He shook the bottle "It's empty?!"

"Ong-ppa!Annyeong~" Eun Ji giggled.

"O-Ong-ppa?Mwoya~ hahahahaha nice! Ow. You look drunk!" Ong told her. Jihoon face palmed when he realized how dense an Ong Seongwoo can be.

"Ong-ppa!Ong-ppa!Ong-ppa!" She repeated and did an aegyo.

Ong-ppa

Ong-ppa

Ong-ppa

Jihoon clenched his fist. "Say that agai-----"

"Kku-kku-kka-kka!" She imitated Jihoon's aegyo. "Do I look cute,Ong-ppa?"

Jihoon's sight darkened. "YAH!YOU STUPID UGLY SH*T!STOP CALLING HIM THAT!YOU NEVER CALL ME OPPA THEN YOU'LL CALL HIM THAT?I DONT KNOW WHAT IM SAYING ANYMORE!!!!ONG SEONGWOO GET OUT OF HERE!!!!" He yelled. Ong was shocked but then laughed as he realized what's going on.

Eun Ji's tears are starting to form on her eyes as she pout like a child. "D-did you call me ugly sh*t?"

"Ow nooooo!Hahahahha.Gotta leave you guys here!Deal with your girl, jealous pig hahahahhahahahahahahahhaha" Ong teased as he shut the door.