✨CHAPTER 12:DOYEON'S CONFESSION✨

~Narrator's P.O.V.~
"Saranghe oppa~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
they heared someone said they looked at the open window and saw them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
they saw them
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Jihoon with
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Doyeon
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jihoon was about to say something but laughters from the old room of the palace caught his attention.

"Aigooooo!Hahahahhahahahaha" They heared Somi's voice from the corridor.She is doing weird hand gestures that made Daehwi laugh out loud.

Jihoon looked at the direction where the noise came from causing Seongwoo to pull Eun Ji and pinned her to a wall.

"WHAT-ARE-YOU-DOING?" Somi and Daehwi entered the room with a shocked face as Ong and Eun Ji looked like they are sharing affection to each other."N-nothing!" Eun Ji said and pushed Ong. They looked at the garden outside to see if Jihoon and Doyeon are still there.

"Mwoya" Jihoon said.He and Doyeon are looking at them."W-what happened?"Jihoon asked.He is quite sweating by the fact that they might have heared them.

"Ong and Eun Ji are so sw--------" Somi was cut off because Daehwi covered her mouth.

Wae?she mouthed Daehwi after removing his hand from her mouth. Daehwi just "shhhh" her.

"W-Wae?What did you guys do?"Jihoon asked,slightly annoyed without even knowing why.

"Ong hamuuuuuuuuummmmmmmm" Somi can't talk because Daehwi covered her mouth again. "Daehwi!Remove your hand from her mouth" Jihoon commanded. "It's not something you should know!" Daehwi said. "Why are you acting so weird?"Jihoon asked suspiciously.

After a moment,Eun Ji akwardly said "Please dont say you can fold you ears hahahahhahahhaa!" Eun Ji looked at Ong and they laughed together. When they looked back at the garden.Jihoon is no longer there. A teary eyed Doyeon was left. He likes someone already.
she thought.as she remembered.....

how irritated Jihoon was when he saw Ong pulled Eun Ji.

the way Jihoon looks at Eun Ji

and how many times she caught him follow her ever since they came in the palace

She closed her eyes to feel the breeze. Jihoon will never look at me like that.Jihoon will never be irritated whenever I'm with other boys.Jihoon will never follow me secretly just to see me.Jihoon will never do what he already did to Eun Ji because he will never love me.She thought.

She knows Jihoon will do everything she did to him
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She smiled as she imagined how Jihoon will show his love and say "I love you"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Even if she knows that he will do it to someone else.