✨CHAPTER 36:PREPARATION✨

👉🏻NARRATOR'S P.O.V.👈🏻
Everyone is preparing for the future marriage.

Eunha
&
Jihoon

Jinyoung
&
Kyulkyung

Woojin
&
Hae Ji

"Hae Ji!Ppaliiii~" Woojin said from outside of Hae Ji and other's room as he has been waiting for almost 30 minutes. "Ne~ almost there" she said.

"Oottokkkee?I don't know how I should act!" She told Eun Ji,Somi,and Doyeon. "Why in the world do you have to be involved in this?You're too young for that!" Eun Ji said.

"Yeah but if she won't marry Prince Woojin.The 60 years old king will marry her!A BIG EWWWW" Somi said with her arms crossed.

"I know right out of all the maids here why choose the younger one?"Doyeon said while fixing Hae Ji's hair.

"But somehow you must thank Prince Woojin for saving you out of that disgusting situation!" Eun Ji said.

After fixing everything. Hae Ji went out of the room.......

"Why are you so------" Woojin was about to scold her but he had goosebumps. Who thought animals can be pretty? He thought and chuckled.

"Come on~" he said. Hae Ji waved at her friends and sister then she ran as she saw Woojin is a little far.

"You walk so fast!" She said and chased him. "By the way,thankyou Prince Woojin" she said while looking away because of how akward the situation feels for them.

"It's nothing. I would rather marry you than vomit everytime I remember a young girl married an old man!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Almost all of them are complete except for Eunha.

"Let's start now,maybe Princess Eunha of Star Kingdom won't come" Sejeong said. She's the one who will be incharge of this marriage and she will tell them things about marriage for stronger relationship.

"I'm here!!!!" Eunha almost tripped when she arrived while trying to catch her breath but it's a good thing Minhyun caught her. "Are you okay?" Minhyun asked.

She didn't answer she just stared at his beautiful face.They remained like that for 2 seconds but Jihoon said something.......

"You should have just never come!" Eunha glared at her. "Excuse me?For your information,I didn't come here for you" she said and rolled her eyes.

"Good morning Sejeong-sshi!Good morning everyone.Sorry for being late" she greeted politely and rolled her eyes to Jihoon.

"It's okay.Sit beside your husband!" Sejeong giggled.

"Yahhhh!!!" Eunha pouted. "Husband my ass!" Jihoon mumbled.

They are about to start the orientation but Seonho came looking nervous. "G-guys!" Everyone looked at him. "Wae?" Jihoon asked quite annoyed.

"I-I s-saw a d-dead body!" They all stood in shock and followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So,the killer isn't over yet?"The king clenched his fist as he saw a maid's dead body. "Omoooo!" Kyulkyung covered her mouth and leaned her head on Jinyoung's shoulder. Jinyoung pushed her away.

Kyulkyung gulped and tears are starting to fall from her eyes. But her attention went to the dead's body when she saw the note on the victim's chest.

"T-the n-note" everyone looked at her as she pointed at it. "I-it means..........."

"GOODBYE twilight kingdom"