Prologue

Tyler's POV

I could feel the excitement building, the fans screaming as he smirked and talked into the microphone, remembering that one fateful promise. I glanced at Troye. His hair was ruffled. He looked radiant with .. anticipation? He leant close to me and I smiled weakly, trying to prepare myself for what would happen next.

"Congratulations, Ty.." he whispered in my ear. "I'm going to kiss you now, and they're going to freak out, and then we're going to leave. Is that okay with you?"

I nodded, laughing nervously. Was this real life? He looked so good today. I felt my eyes tracing his jawbone. "One," he announced. I clenched my fists. "Two." I swallowed. "Three!" His voice cracked endearingly, and all of a sudden he was close to me, his hand soft on my face, his lips against mine. I felt myself flushing, my eyes closing, wanting more of this adorable man. For a second I was kissing him back, thinking of all the things I'd do to this twink, but then I remembered all the fangirls watching and held back, flinging up my leg to the ensuing roar of the people down below. We moved together, and all too soon, he was pulling away. I wanted to grab his collar and feel that electric pleasure of kissing him, hard, but I couldn't. We seperated, blinking, and I couldn't control my grin as we dropped our mics, stumbling off the stage with my hand clasped to my mouth. I couldn't deny it any more. I was in love with Troye Sivan.