"I just want to hug you," (4/16)

"If you even come near me right now, I will punch you in the face," Lauren groaned. She clutched her stomach and rolled away from him in bed to face the opposite wall.

"Okay honey," Joey laughed, "I'm going to make some breakfast,"

"Don't talk about food!" She whined as Joey threw back the covers and made to leave, "hey, where do you think you're going?"

Joey paused in the doorway, his hand on the frame as he looked at her over his shoulder.

"To get breakfast," he reiterated.

"No," Lauren frowned, "come back to bed,"

Joey laughed loudly and approached her side of the bed. He crouched down so he was at eye level with her and smiled softly. He gently reached out and brushed the hair from her face, his fingertips lingering on her cheek.

"You just said,"

"I know what I just said," Lauren interrupted with a scowl, "but you know I didn't mean it, I'm PMS-ing so bad," she groaned, curling herself up into a little ball. Joey leaned forwards and pressed a kiss to her forehead sympathetically.

"I'll be right back babe," he said softly.

Joey walked from the bedroom and appeared less than a few minutes later with a large glass of water, some painkillers, a hot water bottle and a promise that breakfast was on its way.

The shorter brunette threw back the pills, taking a long drink of the water as Joey tucked the hot water bottle into her pyjama pants carefully.

"You always take such good care of me," Lauren whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"What're you crying for?" Joey asked alarmed. He brushed her tears away which only made her cry harder.

"I'm such a bitch to you," she wailed, the tears coming thick and fast.

Joey chuckled and shuffled closer to his girlfriend, his arm precariously wrapping around her shoulders. These hormones were giving her some serious mood swings.

"Hey, look at me," he said quietly. Joey waited until she was facing him, her tears reduced to sniffles. "I love you whatever's going on up here," he tapped her forehead gently, "or down here," he grinned resting a hand on her stomach.

"I love you so much," she whispered, leaning her forehead against his and closing her eyes.

"I love you too," he replied, his fingers intertwining with hers, glad she had stopped crying.

"Joey?"

"Yes Lo?"

"Where's breakfast?"

--

I watched the Firebringer BTS the other day and I wanted to write this so bad. These prompt-shots are getting shorter and shorter... 

Thanks for all the love you're giving me on them!!