"You want to take another selfie?" (13/16)

"Go away,"

"Oh, come on JoJo," Lauren laughed, raising the phone so they were both in frame.

"It's not funny Lauren,"

"Don't be such a baby,"

"My head's the size of a watermelon!" He exclaimed, shoving her hand away gently.

"That's what happens when you walk into a wall!" She said, unable to control the giggling fit that was taking over her body.

"I was distracted," Joey grumbled, attempting to push her off of his lap. When all that happened was Lauren forcing herself more firmly into his arms, Joey threw his hands in the air in exasperation.

"Remind me what you were distracted by again?" She asked, still grinning.

Joey sighed.

"A Pokemon," he mumbled which only set Lauren off laughing again.

"You are ridiculous," she managed to say, fondly rolling her eyes at him.

"It's not my fault!" Joey exclaimed, causing the ice he was holding to the side of his head to slide off and fall over the back of the couch, "it was a shiny bulbasaur!"

"And was the shiny bulba-whatever worth the big ass bump you have on your head?"

Joey pouted, knowing he was about to concede.

"No," he huffed petulantly.

Lauren leant over the back of the couch to pick up the ice pack and hold it gently to the side of his head where a rather large lump was slowly decreasing in size.

"Thanks," he muttered softly, turning his head slightly to press a kiss to the inside of her wrist.

"You look stupid," she smiled teasingly, "like something out of a comedy sketch,"

"Wow, thanks babe," Joey rolled his eyes but stopped when the dull thudding pain in the back of his head increased at the motion.

"Sorry," she giggled, "I did try and warn you though,"

"I know," he sighed, replacing her hand with his so her fingers didn't get too cold from the ice.

"It'll go down overnight," Lauren smiled, cupping his face in her hand, "but if it's still there before we go to bed, we're going to get you checked over for concussion," she said worriedly.

"It's only a little bump Lo, it'll be gone in the morning," he tried to reassure her.

"Better safe than sorry," she said seriously, "if only you'd thought that before trying to play your dumb game in the park," she smirked.

"I hate you," he grumbled when she lifted her phone to take another picture.

"Just one more," Lauren grinned, snapping the picture before he could object.

It was her background for two weeks after the incident and Joey's caller ID for even longer. 

--

This one is for my one and only @lauren-lopez-fangirl because I'm super proud of her and I love her and she's going to do great things. 

@Tittymitty you can have the next one okay?