Chapter 18

[ Caught ]

"Oh," Yeri breathed as Lisa and Jennie froze in shock.

They glanced at each other as Yeri's eyes continued to widen before she spoke again...

"You guys are togeth-hah!" Before she can even finished, she was cut off as Lisa acted fast and yanked her out of everyone's sight- in between them so she wouldn't be able to get away.

"Don't you dare say a word about this- got it?" The brunette growled, "You did not... see anything."

Jennie would be thinking about how badass protective Lisa was just so attractive but of course she had to focus on their relationship being outed.

Yeri fucking Kim.

"I won't, of course not!" Yeri said as if it were second nature to comply with whatever the blonde said. Being Yeri though she just had to make her thoughts known, "But why don't you want to be seen as a couple? You already datedㅡ it's not like it would ruin either of your reputations." Lisa gripped her harder.

"What did I tell you about sticking your giant nose where it doesn't belong?"

But the Christian girl was used to her bullying by now. Over the years she had learned that Lisa would only get physical, like punching, when someone actually posed a physical threat to her, which of course, Yeri did not.

So she continued talking.

"Fine, if you won't tell me why this has to stay a secret then I'll tell people about you two."

"What did you say?" Jennie sneered. "You don't understand what you're dealing with hobbit," the cheerleader warned.

Yeri smiled before screaming,

"SEHUN, SEHUN SOMEBODY HELP ME!" They panicked and her mouth was quickly covered.

"Shut up, Yerim!"

A shadow appeared from around the corner and the Thai girl quickly let her go.

"Yeri? Kim, Manoban? What's going on?" Sehun asked confused as always, "Are you okay, Yeri?"

She glanced at the two obviously nervous girls before replying, "No I'm fineㅡ just a simple misunderstanding. You can go now."

The tall boy eyed them suspiciously before nodding. "I'll be close by if you need me."

"Thank you, Sehun. That's very kind." He smiled before disappearing again.

"Nowㅡ are you going to tell me?" The Christian girl pushed. Jennie glared but realized that her whole lifestyle was on the line.

"What's it going to take for you to not tell anyone and for me not to tell you why I can't tell you?" She asked carefully.

"Jen... you can't trust a dwarf," Lisa warned. Yeri ignored her and thought.

It didn't take her very long to figure something out.

"...how about you join the Glee Club, Jennie?" Yeri asked hesitantly. It's not like she could ask her to be nice to her or make her popular or treat her with dignity could she..? Or maybe she could've. Damn, too late now. Besides, the head cheerleader would probably turn her down anyway...

Jennie was actually expecting it, though.

Hello, this was Yeri Kim.

"Fine."

The two girls looked at her in astonishmentㅡ neither of them really thought she'd agree so fast.

"O-okay then," Yeri said, finally at a loss for words. The brunette's expression turned darker and she got up close and personal to the much more smaller girl.