Chapter 2

Thursday-

Jacquees POV...

I've been thinking of her since I met her, she was a very beautiful woman, but why was I so attracted to her. She wasn't someone I'm used to even pursuing.

"Hi Quees" Ariana waved at me.

That's who I pursue, and baby was thick as hell, but I'm not even thinking about her right now

"Man you all spaced out, wassup?" Tyga asked.

"Nothing I think imma just step out and get some air"

"Aight" he said as I left the studio and hopped in my car, I told my driver to go back to Waffle so I could see if I could see her again. When I walked in it was a bunch of older white folks working and ,eating.

"Oh my gosh, Mrs Kelly there he go Jacquees" it was that blonde from last night.

"Wassup" I said and she squealed. I rolled my eyes, but she didn't see because I had my sunglasses on.

"Come sit in my section"

"Nah, I didn't come to eat, is Amber working today?"

"Amber?" She was shocked that I asked about her.

"Yeah, that's her name right the woman who served me and my crew last night"

"Yeah... Why what do you want with her?"

"I just wanted to talk to her"

"Well, I'm sorry we don't disclose employee information"

"Okay" I was about to walk out when somebody stopped me sitting at the high bar.

"She's at the Park"

"Huh?" I turned back around to see a blonde sitting at the bar with her daughter. I remember her, she was the one on the grill last night.

"Amber, she's at the park on central"

"Mommy I want to go to the park" a brunette little girl spoke clutching to her mothers arm.

"I know Mady. I'm Dani by the way" she stuck out her hand and I shook it.

"Thanks Dani"

"Your welcome, and hey. When you see her leave my name out of your mouth, she will murder me and hide my body" I laughed, she was funny. I promised I wouldn't bring up her name and left. When I arrived at the park I saw a white woman playing in the sand with her son and a light skinned boy going down the slide with a girl. A bunch of other kids on monkey bars, and the swings and parents standing by watching or sitting on benches.