Chapter 30

A month later...

Amber POV

"How did you find out again" Sanai asked me again as she held baby Harmony close to her chest.

"Niamiah kept saying that my stomach felt hard and I had been throwing up all month, so when I fainted they rushed me to the hospital and they told me I was two months pregnant" I relayed the story of how I found out I was pregnant.

"What do you two want?"

"I want a girl and he says it doesn't matter"

"That's sweet"

"I'm so happy you guys came all the way over here to visit"

"Of course we hadn't seen each other in a while"

"Not since the baby shower"

"Auntie Amber?" Madyson called my name.

"Yes Mady"

"Can you tell Niamiah to stop being mean to me"

"Niamiah leave Madyson alone"

"Auntie Dani can you tell Mady to stop being a crybaby"

"Mady stop being a crybaby"

"Auntie Amber don't have another boy"

"Imma try"

"Yay!"

"Me and daddy want a boy" Niamiah glared at his mother.

"Uncle Rod said it doesn't matter idiot"

"Auntie Diana has ice cream guys" I announced diffusing their little argument and they ran off.

"It's hard to believe their 7 now" Dani said.

"I know"

"Where did the guys go?"

"To the store to get meat for the grill and some other stuff I asked him to get for the sides" Sanai answered.

"Y'all been together for almost a year and a half"

"Y'all are a great couple"

"Thanks so are you and Marcus, I heard he proposed the day Harmony was born"

"That's right, I was actually breastfeeding and he got down on one knee with this ring and proposed. He he had the ring for three weeks trying to find the right time to do it and-"

"So the hospital room is the right time" Diana said sitting next to me.

"I think it was perfect"

"Alright sis"

"How are you and Israel?" Dani asked.

"We're good actually, he's a great man. What about you and Andre? Are you thinking about marriage? I know you guys have been together for almost a year now."

"Yes, we've talked about it, but we decided to wait until I can get my store ttogether and he settle into his promotion before getting married"

"But he wants to?"

"Yes"

"What about kids?" Sanai asked.

"Were thinking of having a baby"

"Really?" I asked.

"What do you want this time" Diana asked.

"When are you going to start trying?" Sanai asked.

"A boy and in the next two months"

"Soon, aw were all having babies" I said happily.

"Not Diana" Sanai pointed out.