Chapter 17

Friday

Amber POV

I made his song for me his ringtone in my phone so I could listen to it whenever he called. It was so beautiful and I loved him so much for it. I never thought that I would ever find another man that could love me like Sean did, let alone the person I fell in love with is some big star. Niamiah loves Rod and I know he'd be a great father someday, but there is no doubt in my mind that I want to marry that man one day. He makes me so happy and I can't wait to give him all of me.

"So, you ready to move in with me?"

"... I don't know, I'm still thinking"

"About what?"

"Niamiah, my sister, "Mother" Niamiah's school... Us"

"What about us?"

"I love you, but if I move my whole life, my son to LA, I'm scared that we might not survive"

"Why wouldn't survive Amber?"

"I don't know, you have hoes and being disrespected enough on a daily basis can make things not work... I don't think you would cheat, but anything could happen"

"I know how you feel, because sometimes I feel that same way. Like I don't think you'd be with me for my money, but you never know and I have a strong feeling you won't cheat on me but you still never know"

"Is that healthy?'

"No it's not healthy, but if our love is strong enough then we can handle anything as long as we handle it together"

"Okay"

"Okay what?"

"I think I might actually want to move to LA with you, but I have to talk to Niamiah and I want to tell my mom and sisters"

"Okay. What are you doing today"

"Going to lunch with Ashley" There was a knock on her apartment door.

"That's her now" We got up and I answered the door. Ashley smiled at me, then she noticed Rod standing right behind me.

"Hi Jacquees" She waved flirtatiously.

"Hi Ashley"

"You remember my name?" He nodded while I grabbed my jacket and purse. I was about to head out the door until he grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him. He pressed a passionate long lingering kiss to my lips before I pulled away and looked at him suspiciously.

"Baby were only going out for lunch"

"I'mma miss you"

"I'mma miss you too" I shook my head at him, I don't know what's going on with him, but I shrugged it off and left.

"Girl that man is fine"

"I know"

"How did you pull him again?"

"I didn't do anything he came after me" We got in my car and headed to Chipotle.

"Girl please, I bet you bust it wide open"

"I'm not a hoe Ashley"

"I'm just saying you pulled Jacquees, he not no little star"

"I know Ashley"

"He like Chris Brown big, and he Trey Songz sexy"

"I've noticed"

"Do you know what I would do to that man" My eyes widened in shock.