Chapter 18: part 1

Saturday-

Jacquees POV

Today was the day Amber threw her listening party. She was so nervous, to have everyone listening to her music she fidgeted in her seat constantly.

"Baby calm down people will love your music"

"How do you know, I don't even know if people will come"

"They will, I posted it on my Instagram, they are coming"

"What if they hate my music?"

"You have a beautiful voice"

"I don't know Rod, maybe we should cancel"

"No"

"But-"

"You about to go get your hair and nails done, you have a beautiful new dress and you booked your venue already"

"So-"

"Go get the money back"

"No"

"Fine, I'm coming down with a cold" *cough cough*

"I think I got Malaria" She said in a raspy voice.

"Baby stop playing. They setting up for your listening party and you about to go and listen to your music with a bunch of people who don't know you, but will become your new biggest fans"

"Okay"

"Now let's get you ready for you big night" I hadn't told her that Sanai, Diana and Dani were both gonna be there, I wanted to surprise her, I also did something else for her but she'll find out about it later tonight. I pulled up to the nail salon and I pulled out my phone going to my Snapchat, I put it on a filter for her and caught her on camera when she was about to get out.

"Look at my beautiful baby about to get ready for her big night"

"Rod stop"

"Come on baby" I stood in between her legs.

"Gimme a kiss" She crossed her arms and kissed me with a attitude.

"Let me out baby and get me off camera" I know she don't like being on camera especially when I post it, which I am. I lifted her up out the car and she walked into the nail salon I cut the video off and put it on my story.

"Did you post it or did u just post something else cause I just got your Snapchat notification"

"Maybe" She sat in the waiting chairs with an attitude.

"You won't let me post you willingly so I had to do it in secret. Like last night I posted a picture of you sleeping on IG" I sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

"JACQUEES!"

"I'm joking"

"Good"

"Maybe"

"I can't stand you get away from me"

"I'm playing baby"

"Nah ion like you no more"

"Amber" The Asian lady called her name and she stood and walked towards so she could get her nails done. I told her to get whatever design she wants but I want her nails and toes to match her dress. A few people came up to me wanting to take pictures and wanting autographs, but by the time Amber was finished I was left alone.