Chapter 23

Wednesday-

Jacquees POV

I headed to the studio, but I couldn't help but realize her whole demeanor change when I started talking about the baby. She told me she was okay with everything unless she really wasn't okay and she'd been just tolerating the situation. I had just arrived to the studio where I met with my producer so they could go over a couple songs that I've been working on and I'm also working on a video for one of my songs on the album I just released, and on top of that I was just asked to perform at the BET awards which weren't far away. It was hitting 6 o'clock and I was about to head home so I could take Amber out. My phone started ringing and I quickly answered it thinking it was Amber.

"Ahhhhhh, Jacquee- ahhhhh the baby is coming ahhhhh!"

"Oh shit, um, okay I'll be right there just give me like five minutes" I hung up the phone and ran out the studio to get in my car, I sped down the street to the hospital she was in. When I got there, the only people in the room was her mother and father, me now and her new man who I'm actually cool with.

"Good, Jacquees come hold her hand" Her father told me and we switched spots.

"Where's her doctor?"

"I'll go get him" Her mother said walking out of her the room. I know why he didn't want to hold her hand anymore, she was squeezing the life out my hand. I was also the closest to her as she kept screaming through her contractions. As time went by Ariana's mother came back with a doctor and a nurse.

"Hi Mrs Ariana, how are you?"

"How the fuck do I look like I am"

"You look ready to pop"

"Shut the fuck up and get this baby out of me!" He sat in front of her and put on some gloves to check how dilated she really was.

"Well your crowning now, so let's get a good push" Her doctor instructed and she started breathing heavily and then she let out a deep breath before pushing really hard.

"Come on Ariana you can do this" I encouraged her.

"Well, whatever you are having they have a head full of hair. I just need one more push and your baby will be here" She pushed again and then we all heard a very loud cry. I couldn't see anything but the back of the baby's head, so I didn't know whether or not it was a girl or a boy.

"Congratulations your having a girl. What's her name?"

"Arielle"

"Who's the father?"

"Umm, we don't exactly know yet"

"So you need two DNA test?"

"Yes"

"Okay, we can do that"

"When will the results be in?" I asked.

"Call this number in the morning and you will find out"

"Who's going to cut the embilical cord?"

"You can" Jacquees gave it up.

"Really man?"

"You have a better chance at being her father than me"

"Thanks man"

"Don't worry about it"

"Where is Amber?" I gasped in shook, we were supposed to have date night and I forgot to even call her since Ariana called me. I pulled out my phone and it went dead on me, damn I don't know how many times she's even called or texted me.