Chapter 20

Monday

Amber POV

"I can't believe you just gonna move to LA" Jennifer said

"I need to start a new life somewhere else"

"Then move houses bitch don't move states" Suzi said.

"This will be good for me and my bug"

"I can't stand you and I won't be able to say goodbye because you leave when he gets out of school" Jennifer was upset.

"You will I promise I will take him up there before we leave, plus I have to still unenroll him in school"

"Why did he go to school again"

"He wants to tell all his friends and his teachers goodbye"

"Cute" Suzi deadpanned.

"Just be happy Suzi, this is a good thing"

"Is it?"

"Yes"

"Are you sure your ready to pick up your whole life in Houston just to move it to LA"

"Yes, plus a change of scenery is good for Niamiah"

"I guess I'm happy for you, but if he mess up one time, I don't care who he is I'll kick his ass"

"I'll help" Jennifer turned on me.

"You the good one Jennifer!"

"She's one of us now" Berta laughed.

"It wasn't funny"

"Come on y'all let's get this house packed up" It took them about three hours to get the small stuff packed and Amber decided to leave the big stuff in the apartment.

"I'm gonna miss you so much" Jennifer hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you too"

"I love you baby girl, you have to call me often or I'mma come to LA just yo beat your ass" Berta said hugging her next.

"Yes mama"

"Bye Amb bam, I'll miss you honey"

"I'll miss you too Suzi Q"

"We'll see you later right?"

"Yes ma'am" They all walked out and she called Jacquees.

"Hey baby" He greeted and Amber blushed, it still amazed her how much her life has changed. She fell in love with Rodriguez Broadnax and he loved her back.

"Hi honey"

"You all packed up yet"

"Yes sir, I'm about to have the movers come get my things and they'll be on their way to LA.

"Good, I made room for you in my closet- well Diana did as soon as she found out you were coming to live with me, she threw all my clothes out for yours" Amber bursted out laughing because Diana would do some shit like that.

"That's not funny, you supposed to be on my side"

"Im sorry baby, I'll stop laughing"

"Diana also tore the guestroom down the hall apart and started making it a kids room, what's his favorite colors by the way?"

"He likes blue and red"

"Those are odd color matches but whatever my son wants he gets"

"You know your a great father figure to him"