Chapter 5

Saturday Night-

Ambers POV...

I had just made it home and dropped Niamiah off at Mrs Kelly's house. It was 6:30 and I was about to shower and change into something date like. I haven't been on one in so long, I wasn't sure what to wear... So I called Ashley and she was over my house in less than twenty minutes. She had my hair and makeup done, did my nails and because she thought I was gonna get lucky made me wear lingerie under my dress. I'm not sleeping with anyone on the first date, especially Jacquees because he expects it.

"All done, I'm so proud of me I made you go from drab to fab"

"Really Ashley, drab to fab, who says that?"

"Me... Anyway, look in the mirror" I stood and walked to my full body mirror to observe myself, I looked beautiful.

 Anyway, look in the mirror" I stood and walked to my full body mirror to observe myself, I looked beautiful

"Thank you so much Ash"

"Your welcome boo, I know I work miracles. Now who's this guy your going on a date with""

"Ummmm" I stuttered as Ashley eyed me, the doorbell rang.

"Never mind, I'll just find out for myself" I watched as she rushed down the stairs and I grabbed my clutch putting some money in it to pay for dinner. Not that I exactly planned to pay, but if I had to I would.

*AHHHHHH!!!*

"She knows" I muttered to myself slowly walking down the steps. Ashley was taking pictures with him and talking nonstop.

"Ash... Ash, he's not here for all of that"

"What the hell is Jacquees here for?"

"He's my date"

"You pulled him?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Should I be offended?

"Um, I guess you could say that"

"Amber are you ready to go?"

"Yes" he offered his elbow to me and I intertwined my arm with his.