Chapter 3

Friday-

Amber POV...

I was laying in bed when Niamiah came bursting in my room.

"Mommy"

"Yes honey?"

"Can we go to auntie Dani house?"

"Can we have breakfast first"

"Yes" I got out of the bed and scooped Niamiah up into my arms.

"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Bacon, eggs and pancakes"

"What do you want to drink?"

"Milk"

"Alright I'll get your breakfast going"

"Mommy?"

"Yes sweetheart?" Amber stopped cooking and faced her son.

"I miss daddy"

"I miss him too"

"I wish he was here with us"

"Me too honey" Amber stopped cooking to walk towards him.

"Will I get another daddy?"

"Ummm, hopefully baby mommy has to find someone she loves first, but always remember no one will ever love you as much as your daddy did... Well, except me" she lifted him out the chair and tickled him and she kissed all over his face.

"Because we just don't love each other anymore"

"I think Mr. Jacquees likes you"

"And why would you think that?"

"Because he kept asking about you"

"How?"

"He asked if you were married and I said no, then he asked if you were dating and I said no"

"Baby can I ask you a question?"

"Yes"

"Would you like to see mommy in another relationship?"

"With who?"

"Just any guy I decide to pursue of course I'll make sure he's right for you, but..." He shrugged.

"Maybe, but I have to like him first or you can't date him" Amber laughed.

"I'll hold you to that babe" Amber finished cooking and made Niamiah's plate. After getting dressed they headed over to Dani's.
************************************

"Hey girl" Amber hugged Dani as they walked in.

"Auntie Amber" Madyson jumped up and down until Amber picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Go play kids" Dani bent down to hug Niamiah.

"What have you been up to?"

"Nothing, nothing at all... Except that I did get a little visitor you might know him or maybe even talked to him, or maybe even told him where I was. Dani I know it was you, very few people know me that well" Dani's voice went up an octave.

"Well, I wouldn't exactly say that I just gave out your location, but I may have said it out loud and he heard me" Amber rose her perfectly arched eyebrow at her friend.

"Fine, okay I told him, but I have good intentions. I think he likes you" Amber bursted out laughing.

"Are you serious? do you see the girls he dates, do you see the females he hang out with? I'm not in that category at all"