Chapter 22

Wednesday -

Amber POV

"Yes mother, okay mother, we will be there I promise. Okay, I love you. Alright goodbye" I laughed as he hung up the phone in annoyance.

"What did Ms Lena want" I was sitting on the couch reading a book when he flopped down on the couch and placed my feet in his lap. Out of habit he started rubbing the soles of my feet.

"I told you about my parents wedding vow renewal remember?"

"Yes"

"Well, she's been begging me to walk her down the aisle"

"And you don't want to?"

"No I don't have a problem with it, but I didn't want to do it"

"Why not?"

"Cause my grandad is still alive"

"Really?"

"Yes, they got into an argument I don't know what it's about, but I don't want it to seem like I'm taking his place or anything"

"What could they possibly be disagreeing about"

"I don't know they don't want to talk about it"

"Then it must be serious because she talks about everything, but are you ready for your mothers vow renewal?"

"Yes, she's been talking about it non stop"

"We went out and got her a new dress and it's so pretty, it's simple cause she didn't want anything too big, but it's still really cute"

"I'm going to do something big for her"

"Can I know what it is?"

"No"

"But-"

"No, I want it to be a surprise"

"For her, not me so tell me... Please"

"Okay fine, I'm going to... Mind my business"

"Fine I'll mind my business then" I stood up and walked upstairs. Jacquees followed behind me as I entered our room.

Are you mad at me"

"Nope, I'm minding my business remember"

"Oh my gosh Amber, it's really big so let it surprise you"

"Fine Rod" I laid down on our bed and he smiled and climbed on top of me, he leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips.

"I love you"

"I know you do" He pecked my lips constantly.

"You so mean to me"

"No I'm not"

"You are, but okay"

"What do you want to do today?"

"Can we go on a date tonight?"

"Of course we can"

"Good, where are you taking me?"

"Out to dinner of course and... Whatever else you want to do"

"I like the movies"

"Okay, we can go to the movies... Are you sure it seems really simple"

"Yes oh my gosh Rod, where do it seem like I want to go, Paris after we eat dinner"