Chapter 14

Tuesday-

Jacquees POV...

My phone buzzed with a message, from Ariana. It was pretty shocking because I hadn't talked to her in months, she just disappeared after our argument at the restaurant and didn't say nothing to nobody. I texted her back to see what she was on.

Me - wassup?

Arianna - we need to talk

Me - about what? Is it important?

Arianna - yes

Me - fine meet me at Starbucks in 30 min.

Arianna - k

I don't know what she want, but let's hope she ain't on no sneaky stupid shit cause I'm not going. I jumped up from my couch and grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I got in my car and headed towards Starbucks, I ordered a large Vanilla iced coffee and a pastry before taking a seat at a table close to the back. When Ariana walked in my eyes bugged out of my head, I know you fucking lying I'm ready to go now!

"Hi quees"

"Wassup" I was sideyeing the hell out of her.

"Nothing, just been thinking about somethings"

"Like what?"

"Listen I know you see that I am clearly pregnant and it's yours, I know it is because the last man I had sex with when I took the test was you and I was 2 months pregnant that's when we went to lunch with your little girlfriend and I acted out, sorry about that by the way. Anyway, it's up to you if you want to be in his or her life. I'm 7 months now and I didn't want to do this by myself anymore. If you want to know if he or she really is yours you'll have to wait until the baby is born, but I'm pretty sure the baby is yours" He looked at Ariana in shock. A father?

"Ariana, I'm glad you at least told me and I definitely want to take a DNA test"

"Fair enough"

"If the baby is mine I will play my role as the father but you have to accept Amber in my life cause she'll be around my child"

"Fair and I don't not like her it's just that I honestly thought we'd be together"

"Don't worry about that, if we can start anew then I would like that"

"Can I apologize to Amber for treating her the way I did"

"She's back in Houston"

"Oh, did you two break up?"

"No, we are very much still together, just long distance right now"

"Okay, well she seems like a really good person so if you truly feel like she's the one then don't mess this up"

"I don't plan to"

"How do you think she'll take me being pregnant?"

"If I explain it to her slowly and carefully then maybe she'll understand, I mean the timing sounds about right but we'll be getting a DNA test to confirm" She nodded as her phone flashed and she stood.