Chapter 8

Tuesday-

Jacquees POV

We landed in Atlanta about two hours ago. It was about 12 am when we checked into the hotel and met my crew at a Ruby Tuesday and I introduced her and Niamiah to them, even Ariana and called her my girl. I noticed how Amber was getting a stank look from Ariana while we sat down and ordered our drinks. I guess she was mad because I wasn't messing with her anymore.

"So what are you getting?" Ariana asked me.

"Ion know yet, Niamiah what do you want?" I was trying to ignore her cause she wasn't trying to do nothing but get me caught up and start some mess.

"I don't know what do they have?" He asked looking at the kids menu.

"You want chicken tenders and fries" he nodded and put his menu down like he made the choice.

"Can't he read yet?" Ariana asked.

"Somewhat, I'm still teaching him" Amber answered

"Well then why would you give him a menu then if he can't read?"

"So he wouldn't feel excluded"

"How will he feel excluded he's 2?"

"He's five actually"

"My fault he's five and still can't read"

"Do you have a problem with me?"

"Nope" she rolled her eyes and sipped on her water.

"So how long you two been dating?"

"About a month" I answered.

"Did you see your article?"

"No, but I heard about it"

"Did you like it, cause I loved it. Is it true Jacquees are you a chu-"

"Hey Ariana chill on all that fam"

"On what I'm just asking a question?"

"You being mad rude" Diana said, she's my choreographer and a cool ass girl, I kow for a fact her and Amber gon click.

"Shut up Diana, let him answer are you a chubby chaser now?"

"Ariana you can leave for real how am I chubby chaser because I'm not with you. I wouldn't want to be with your messy ass anyway"

"I'm not going no damn where you defending this bitch like she means something to you"

"Ariana chill it's a kid here" Chris said.

"Fuck that shit he tripping leaving me for her big ass" Amber stood and grabbed Niamiah.

"I can see I'm not wanted here so I'm gonna just leave before I say or do anything out of turn"

"Nah Amb, you not going anywhere and I know Niamiah hungry"

"Then keep him, but I'm not gonna sit here and be disrespected" I took Niamiah and grabbed her hand.

"Let that hoe leave"

"Hoe? Just because that's your title don't make it mine. You don't know me and I don't care to know your but you not gonna disrespect me nor my child. I can't believe he actually dated a hoodrat like you. You done made a scene big enough for a Broadway stage and you making yourself look bad and this is why all of your modeling stays on Instagram. Now like I said I'm going to leave before I say something out of turn"

"Amb, please stay" She didn't listen to anything else and just walked out.

"Ariana you do too much" Diana got out of her seat stopping Jacquees from getting up and ran after her.