Chapter 26

Saturday -

Amber's POV

We had been at this building where Sanai is having her baby shower for an hour and a half and we've done nothing but set up the refreshment table. We met her new friends and one of them was a complete bitch to us and she's the one who stuck us with this lame ass task, Niamiah and Mady could do this. Since she's the shower planner she's been running around here bossing everyone around.

 Since she's the shower planner she's been running around here bossing everyone around

"I don't like her" Diana said.

"Me either, she act like that's her friend" Dani said.

"We here to help and she telling us to set up the refreshment table" I said with crossed arms. We all stood at the refreshment table glaring at Sanai's new friend.

"Right rude"

"The shower starts soon and y'all are over here holed up in a corner. Why aren't y'all helping out or getting to know her friends" Jacquees asked.

"We tried to help but she told us and I quote " We technically don't need your services but if you want to help you could set up the refreshment table"

"Really"

"Yes I'm behooved that she spoke to me that way" Dani said.

"The shit was beyond me" Diana said and I laughed, they do the most.

"I hate y'all"

"Just go ask her again you set up the refreshment table maybe you can help with something else" I sighed as we walked towards Sanai's new friend we learned that her name was Nadjia.

"Hey Nadia we were wondering if we could help with anything else" Danielle asked with slight attitude.

"It's Nadjia and nope"

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

"Well if you need help we'd be glad to help" Jacquees said with a smile because I wasn't being friendly at all.

"Thank you Jacquees" She brushed him off too, but it seemed like she was nicer to him than us.

"Well, I heard that Sanai's boyfriend would be here any moment so I'll go talk to him"

"Okay" Sanai's walked up to us as Jacquees left.