Chapter 19

Sunday

Jacquees POV

Today is Niamiah's birthday, he's turning 6 and he was excited.

"Mommy, I want a big cake"

"Okay, but, did you invite all of your friends"

"Yes"

"Is that a bunch of kids, baby you know how small your place is it's going to be so cramped"

"I love my little apartment thank you, and it's okay we'll manage"

"We should have it outside at a park like I said"

"Ugh get away from me"

"Come on, it's sunny outside"

"Fine, you make the calls then"

"They not about to be calling my phone saying can I talk to Jacquees please"

"Use my phone"

"What's your password?"

"What's today's date" I typed in Niamiah's birthday and gained access.

"Aw, look at us back in LA" I saw our picture as her screen saver.

"I know"

"Let me call these folks" I was was calling them when an unsaved number called her phone.

"Who is this"

"Amber you sound very manly today"

"Excuse me, this isn't Amber I'm her man though"

"Which one?" This must be the sister she cut all ties with.

"What do you want ma'am" I ignored her question, and Amber wasn't wrong about her sisters, the only person in her family I haven't met is her mom and of course her dad is gone, but he sounded like a great man.

"I want to know if we were still invited to my nephew's birthday party"

"I don't know let me find out" I walked towards her and she was sitting on the couch with Niamiah talking a mile a minute about his birthday party.

"Baby, your sister is on the phone"

"Ashley?"

"I don't think so" She grabbed the phone angrily and put it on speaker I guess she didn't really care about making it a private conversation.

"What Toiya"

"I just wanted to know if me, Ashley and mom were still invited to our Nephews birthday party"

"Why do you want to come anyway. You don't come see him, he doesn't even know you. He knows Ashley though and she could come as long as she can keep her flirting away from my man" Good she saw the shit too.

"So me and mom can't go?"

"He doesn't know you or your mother. He already has one grandmother"

"Yes, mama duh"

"No, Jacquees mother. When you act like you want a place in my sons life I'll gladly let you have it until then delete my number" Amber hung up on her and handed me back her phone. I pressed a kiss to her forehead and went to call everyone telling them that the party location was switched to the family park. When we made it out there to start setting up a few people made a lot of noise when they saw me get out the car. I know Amber hate me getting mobbed by fans when she around, but I also know she understands. While I was signing a bunch of autographs and taking pictures the paparazzi came out of nowhere.